4.30 star(s) 254 Votes

Freesia11

May 1, 2020
Yeah, I don't agree with any of that. This update had a ton of content, and there was progress with literally every LI. And development time is completely irrelevant.
But what I said is true. Every scene until the Stephanie scene at the end did get interrupted. There was also no new variation of any scene we already got so far. For example Amelie already had groping scenes and a blowjob, we already had Kylie vaginal and a blowjob and we already had Steph grinding and blowjob. There wasn't even a variation of these things, like let's say Amelie getting a facial or something like that.

Also, development time is completely irrelevant? That's a bold statement and you should only speak for yourself.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
But what I said is true. Every scene until the Stephanie scene at the end did get interrupted. There was also no new variation of any scene we already got so far. For example Amelie already had groping scenes and a blowjob, we already had Kylie vaginal and a blowjob and we already had Steph grinding and blowjob. There wasn't even a variation of these things, like let's say Amelie getting a facial or something like that.

Also, development time is completely irrelevant? That's a bold statement and you should only speak for yourself.
The interruptions was the point. MC was getting edged. And you literally just listed off a lot of good content in this update. Sex is not a new concept and there's only so many ways a girl can give a blowjob. The girls were hot in their bikinis, the flirting got more risky, and the animations have improved even more. I'd call that a satisfying chapter.

And yeah. Complaining about development time is an exercise in stupidity. Every dev develops at their own pace, delays happen, and the development time has nothing to do with the content of the update itself. So it's stupid to whinge about it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: onefingersalute

Freesia11

May 1, 2020
The interruptions was the point. MC was getting edged. And you literally just listed off a lot of good content in this update. Sex is not a new concept and there's only so many ways a girl can give a blowjob. The girls were hot in their bikinis, the flirting got more risky, and the animations have improved even more. I'd call that a satisfying chapter.

And yeah. Complaining about development time is an exercise in stupidity. Every dev develops at their own pace, delays happen, and the development time has nothing to do with the content of the update itself. So it's stupid to whinge about it.
You're listing off your personal opinions after getting upset at me for doing the same.

If you're fine with 6 scenes in a row that don't lead anywhere then good for you. If you're also happy with the game taking over a year to update then great. Feel free to give more money to the dev.

I'm not here to convince you of anything, I just gave my opinions. I thought that in the last post you said I was factually incorrect so I just wanted to back up my point. As long as there's no objective disagreement then there isn't much to argue over.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
You're listing off your personal opinions after getting upset at me for doing the same.

If you're fine with 6 scenes in a row that don't lead anywhere then good for you. If you're also happy with the game taking over a year to update then great. Feel free to give more money to the dev.

I'm not here to convince you of anything, I just gave my opinions. I thought that in the last post you said I was factually incorrect so I just wanted to back up my point. As long as there's no objective disagreement then there isn't much to argue over.
lol, I'm not upset dude. You're entitled to your opinion. I've just said I disagree with it 100% and I explained why. Don't get so defensive.

Hamburger Time

Jun 25, 2023
The amount of amazingly animated scenes in this update just to get cockblocked in the middle of all but one scene is wild :ROFLMAO: . See you next year, Stephanie and Amelia. Maybe next update the MC can put the tip of his cock into both Stephanie and Amelia before Davie crashes through the door and they almost get caught before the scene fades to black... Just for you to find out the MC woke up from a dream and is being rode by Kylee for the 5th time :ROFLMAO:

Freesia11

May 1, 2020
lol, I'm not upset dude. You're entitled to your opinion. I've just said I disagree with it 100%. Don't get so defensive.
Seeing as how one of my points was that almost every scene got interrupted, I don't see how you can disagree with that since you then later admitted that the interruptions happened.

Again, I never argued over whether or not you personally liked anything, I was just stating an objective fact.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Seeing as how one of my points was that almost every scene got interrupted, I don't see how you can disagree with that since you then later admitted that the interruptions happened.

Again, I never argued over whether or not you personally liked anything, I was just stating an objective fact.
Ugh... I'm disagreeing with your opinion, not the fact that there were interruptions (Like I'm fucking talking to a brick, geez). Like I said, the interruptions were the point. It's called edging. It's not an uncommon kink. Sorry that the edging bothered you so much that you couldn't enjoy the awesome sex scenes, but it was obviously a theme of this chapter given the public setting.

MC got blowies from literally every LI in the chapter, Amelie is getting even more bold and risky with a thighfuck scene right in front of her husband, Threesome/watching content with Kylee and Mia, And thigh sex with Stephanie then unloading in her mouth. But according to you that's all just filler content and nothing was "new"... okay lol.

stahlblau

Jan 14, 2024
little shit Stephanie scares me. She's a total psycho.
Amelia and I have done everything, but when it comes to fucking, she says we can't cross the boundaries. What boundaries, exactly?

Freesia11

May 1, 2020
Ugh... I'm disagreeing with your opinion, not the fact that there were interruptions (Like I'm fucking talking to a brick, geez). Like I said, the interruptions were the point. It's called edging. It's not an uncommon kink. Sorry that the edging bothered you so much that you couldn't enjoy the awesome sex scenes, but it was obviously a theme of this chapter given the public setting.

MC got blowies from literally every LI in the chapter, Amelie is getting even more bold and risky with a thighfuck scene right in front of her husband, Threesome action with Kylee and Mia, And thigh sex with Stephanie then unloading in her mouth. But according to you that's all just filler content and nothing was "new"... okay lol.
That's great, but I never asked and I don't care.

I simply explained why I didn't like this update, you said you "disagree totally" and I assumed you disagreed that the things I listed didn't actually happen.

Like I've already said several times, I don't really care if you enjoyed it or not.

4.30 star(s) 254 Votes