4.30 star(s) 254 Votes

dixpsejstl

Feb 15, 2020
Has everyone experienced this error. The morning after the celebration of MC start to work, when MC and Amelie are talking in the kitchen. 2 choices, the top show error, the bottom choice, continues to play.
The code is misspelled I think. It should be "relat" instead of "relay" so the game is throwing an error trying to find a variable that doesn't exist afaik.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i got a traceback error .. i think it was because i chose the incorrect path cause when i went back and chose the other path it had no issues :LOL:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Jesus, what's with the ridiculous number of blue ball endings? Dude gets his dick stroked, sucked, fucked, licked, by multiple drop dead gorgeous women and somehow doesn't manage to nut a single time... i swear by the 2nd or 3rd time a light breeze would have me dumping the entire contents of my balls...

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
This is the worst update that devs culd give us. My problem is when MC got cockblocked or maybe cumblocked when he almost finish a scene. There's no way the devs comeback with this update, you ruin such a great masterpiece of VN. I think The next update will be much worse..
What next? Add NTR where amelie fix her relationship with uncle? The MC balls explode bcs he need to hold his coom fir another 2 hours?

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
Jesus, what's with the ridiculous number of blue ball endings? Dude gets his dick stroked, sucked, fucked, licked, by multiple drop dead gorgeous women and somehow doesn't manage to nut a single time... i swear by the 2nd or 3rd time a light breeze would have me dumping the entire contents of my balls...
I feel like the devs got mad that his patreon got removed and take his revenge on his players or maybe he is greedy, he probs plan to make this VN longer so he can get more money again.
I'm sorry i might sound toxic but this is the first time a VN give us so many interrupted scene. What the devs even think?!!!

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
It's been 4 years and MC still can't bang his aunt, what a shitty update and to think that another update will probably come another year or several months again without assurance that MC will finally bang the aunt

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I feel like the devs got mad that his patreon got removed and take his revenge on his players or maybe he is greedy, he probs plan to make this VN longer so he can get more money again.
I'm sorry i might sound toxic but this is the first time a VN give us so many interrupted scene. What the devs even think?!!!
Yeah, i don't mind a few if it pays off but the final lewd scene of the update, when he does finally nut... it was not a great pay off, it went off with a whimper, not a bang... would've been better if he put just the head in and nutted the half a gallon of blue balled cum he'd built up right up her virgin cooch, leaving a giant mess for the stoner clerk to deal with.

Lavinotinto

Feb 6, 2023
God this new update was a totally blue balls chapter, Our Stephanie sweet pervert was the main protagonist and you literally cannot fuck her (small cunny) neither Amelie. God I was like Mc, groping and teasing but hard af. Mia scene was worthy but I hope next year we could finally take Stephanie and Amelie's pussy.

Screenshot_20240912-211104_1.jpg

I get it Xenorav you want to be a creative dev, but taking one year just to add this?:

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Wait I didn’t get anything with her and I didn’t avoid her
Don't ask me, I don't know what your choices were, but you done goofed :KEK:

I honestly have no clue how this has caused so much confusion, the choices are very straightforward. I remember several people a while back complaining Stephanie was unavoidable, when on my first playthrough I was able to avoid her after a while with no problems. Now people who apparently didn't want to avoid her did it by accident, and I'm like :WaitWhat:

But to you, and anyone else that didn't get their desired outcome with her, you can just start a new game and after you set relationships It will ask you if you want to start from ch.9. Choose yes, you'll get this question, and you can choose what you want. Problem solved.

1726191470713.png

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
That's great, but I never asked and I don't care.

I simply explained why I didn't like this update, you said you "disagree totally" and I assumed you disagreed that the things I listed didn't actually happen.

Like I've already said several times, I don't really care if you enjoyed it or not.
Posts in discussion forum, gets angsty when people wanna discuss. That's bad etiquette chap.

1726191807053.gif

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KiGa and Jericho85

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Really didn't expect this update and glad it came out. I hope the dev can get back on a regular schedule.

As for the update, it's terrific short of one thing:

You start to jump the shark of a concept a little bit when you have two instances of the MC literally rubbing and about to shove his dick someone only to "snap out of it" or be talked out of it.

It works to a degree but it can't keep happening. This isn't a demand that the fuck right now rather than saying you just don't put them in that scenario over and over again.
That was very AWAM "and then she came to her senses" and it's the worst kind of writing, IMO.

Anyway, terrific update from one of my favorite VNs ever.

magvearn

Jun 4, 2021
woof lucky i didn't finish this update and stop before they go to the beach. Just felt like reading the comments and boy am i glad. I'll w8 for the complete tag to continue this game (if i felt like it) .

4.30 star(s) 254 Votes