4.30 star(s) 254 Votes

jake91

Oct 8, 2017
But what I said is true. Every scene until the Stephanie scene at the end did get interrupted. There was also no new variation of any scene we already got so far. For example Amelie already had groping scenes and a blowjob, we already had Kylie vaginal and a blowjob and we already had Steph grinding and blowjob. There wasn't even a variation of these things, like let's say Amelie getting a facial or something like that.

Also, development time is completely irrelevant? That's a bold statement and you should only speak for yourself.
make your own games then lol. one even half as good as this one whats the point of 6 trash updates a year moving a story along or 1 or 2 that smash it out the park. people got lives bruh

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
make your own games then lol. one even half as good as this one whats the point of 6 trash updates a year moving a story along or 1 or 2 that smash it out the park. people got lives bruh
But you've read about those big promises from the dev when the update before last year was released right? Quit his job to do this full-time, wanted to approach a 3-month cycle for his updates (since he got more time on his hands) and wanted to deliver constant devlogs. How many of those goals did he meet? Let me check... mhhh... none.

Last edited:

jake91

Oct 8, 2017
But you've read about those big promises from the dev when the update before last year was released right? Quit his job to do this full-time, wanted to approach a 3-month cycle for his updates (since he got more time on his hands) and wanted to deliver constant devlogs. How man of those goals did he meet? Let me check... mhhh... none.

Lol how many of your goals have you failed? idk about about you i'm doing great but only cause ive failed alot and then figured it out. stop shitting on this free game my guy if you are paying for it and feel cheated talk to the creator himself you should have access to the guy i subscribe the month he released then turn it off. supporting where i can but not delusinal hes going to change his release scheduledo i want more yes do i want quality more yes. theres more games in the sea my friend.

• Haha
Reactions: Sony676

magiscite

Oct 6, 2021
Bro this game is top5. The quality, the camera angles, the graphics, animation.... the ass bounce (kylie) on this update. I even forgot I was playing a game LOL.

Its Up there with Eternum when it comes to the Scenes

Last edited:
Reactions: SiriusDar17
4.30 star(s) 254 Votes