4.30 star(s) 254 Votes

pra86

Feb 22, 2020
I skipped chapter 8 when it came out, so now that I've played the last 2 chapters, it feels like the same teasing is still happening.
Or am I expecting too much?
Agreed. One LI and her best friend get fucked. That's it. IIRC, MC screwed both of them before this update as well. The rest are just more teasing, and constant interruptions.

I would've hoped for more progression with at least one of the others.

Reactions: Fayrus and Panos550

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Finished the update. For me personally, I enjoyed it a lot. I can see how others might feel blue balled. What killed me this update though was a combination of revisiting the last scene with Amelia and then the car bj. Especially this part below with the saliva. It was so hot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, I enjoyed my time, personally. I look forward to the next update. I'm not really that pressed about the long times between updates. As long as the game doesn't get abandoned, I don't really care.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
What a dissapointing update. It was all fun and all when the groping and blue balling scenes were introduced in the previous updates but still continuing the same trend again and again after making major progress is boring and tiring af.

The dialogues are also getting repititive and bland as the updates go and on.

The only good thing about this game is the renders, animation and amelie. Everything else is just meh or bad. I really hope this game will not be like other adult games where the milf gets nailed towards the end of the game.

And please stop with Kylie scenes in every update. It's getting boring. Either progress the amelie route or Stephanie route. Last time I checked they haven't got laid.

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
Guys, for all we know dev could still be in jail or even dead and someone who got access to his PC managed to put the update together and ship it for us, dont get your hopes up for continued development if nothing gets addressed.

pakikos

Aug 7, 2018
Dev,

First off, thanks for the update, it was great.
I do think it was a bit of a disappointment that none of the relationships "evolved", however i see that you wanted to put the "family" outside, and so being outside and wanting to be realistic, would mean there are less chances for it to happen.
I wouldnt mind at all this update, if you kept pumping updates every 3-4 months, but given the case that it took you 7+ months to release this content, it is a bit of a let down.

You are sitting on a gold mine, that you created. Your hard work makes this game one of the best games on this website, however you arent giving yourself a proper chance. You built an amazing opportunity for yourself via your hard work but you arent capitalizing on all that hard work.

Its not a good look when the day after you get "Abandoned tag" you post a new update. Your community isnt dumb and dont treat us, paying customers in such a condescending manner.

That being said, i personally think your game is the best on this website. I have been an avid supporter of your product since 0.3, and even though i like the update, i will hold back on restarting my subscription.
I believe i wont be the only one that will wait until the next update comes, and depending on how long it took, i will easily restart my subscription.

Thanks Xenorav

P.S. - Stephanie owns :p

beoroa21123

Sep 25, 2019
View attachment 1953671
Heart Problems [v0.9] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod
This mod adds cheats to increase points, MC name changer, I've added a Walkthrough, until Ripson comes back.​

Installation:

Download: - (Cheats), - (WT & Cheats) - - ANDROID By cebs

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Can't download this without being bombarded with ads
Pls post another link

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Hi guys,

I made a replay mod for this game:

Gallery Mod:
Update date
: 10.11.23
Game version : Heart problems CH8
PS : First time you play the gallery, input your name and the relations (click on the first thumbnail).

Features:

Installation :

Feedbacks are welcome ! ;) Oh and if you think that I have missed some scenes, let me know.
hey man! just wondering if you gonna update the mod?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Has everyone experienced this error. The morning after the celebration of MC start to work, when MC and Amelie are talking in the kitchen. 2 choices, the top show error, the bottom choice, continues to play.
That's a small typo in the script file "ch9eng.rpy" ( arelay!cl -> arelat!cl )

Here a fix/patch for that (with or without the WT from JokerLeader)
Install: extract the Zip and replace the files in the .../game/ folder.

4.30 star(s) 254 Votes