4.30 star(s) 254 Votes

Itsphred

Aug 15, 2024
Finished the update. For me personally, I enjoyed it a lot. I can see how others might feel blue balled. What killed me this update though was a combination of revisiting the last scene with Amelia and then the car bj. Especially this part below with the saliva. It was so hot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, I enjoyed my time, personally. I look forward to the next update. I'm not really that pressed about the long times between updates. As long as the game doesn't get abandoned, I don't really care.
Same Bro!!! This series has been probably one of the best ones imo that I wouldn't mind waiting on.. I saw that update and I felt like a kid that just got his first pair of Jordans lol Couldn't shake off that feeling of excitement!!! hahaha Keep them coming Xeno and please don't abandon this!!! Thank you for all the hard work you put into these!!

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
I didn't mind the update all that much. The only thing that annoyed me was the constant blue balling with each LI scene getting interrupted before the end. I think I said "oh thank god" when the MC actually got to finish in the last scene. Poor guy would have had to wait 11 months for the next update with no release.

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
Downloaded and extracted the game, and started a new game from the beginning and I'm completely unable to SAVE. Not using any cheat MOD. This is what I get everytime. . Nevermind. Must have been a corrupted file cause I just downloaded it from MEGA and this one works fine.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 254 Votes