4.30 star(s) 254 Votes

Anders Niet

Dec 23, 2017
Here's my WT, Cheat & Gallery Mod for Heart Problems v0.8 Final (Chapter 8)
(Untested)

Use the end replay function, if the scene lasts longer than desired

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: Workupload -
Hi Ripson can you please update for ver 0.9 when you are able to ?

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
Yeah, i don't mind a few if it pays off but the final lewd scene of the update, when he does finally nut... it was not a great pay off, it went off with a whimper, not a bang... would've been better if he put just the head in and nutted the half a gallon of blue balled cum he'd built up right up her virgin cooch, leaving a giant mess for the stoner clerk to deal with.
Hahahaha I could not agree more, like, FFS!!

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
With all the complaining I'm seeing here, genuinely wouldn't be surprised if he actually abandons the game.
Wanna hear harsh truth? This update already smells ''abandoned'' because at this point, after 4 years of development we all know what's happening here, 4 years is enough time to finish a game like this with no serious story, this update didn't even needed to exist at this point, this is a type of update you should wait from 2 years of development game since it has nearly no progress at all, not from 4 years, but instead all we see is the game getting dragged more and more, do I need even to explain why? DEV is milking at this point, this update clearly shows that, if he wasn't he would progress relationships with this update, but instead he keeps doing same teasing/cockblocking/blueballing updates over and over again, intentionally not progressing relationships so he can milk more and more, we are going circles now, and I bet next update we won't get any progress with the girls we didn't again, since milking started I can't see it ending with next update.

Fanboys of the DEV is wild as well, these people literally guarding 4 years of development with nearly no progress with some main girls, and saying the game is ''bit slow burn, but pace is perfect'' or some shit, honestly at this point I really wonder how many years need to pass for these people to say ''this is too slow burn, it's not okay'' etc, maybe 10 years? Who knows :ROFLMAO:

But by all means, I still love first 7 chapter of this game, DEV did really good job with improving the game, and I love Amelie as well even tho found DEVs writing about her with all this blueballing nonsense AF, so let's hope I'm wrong, and DEV will do better job with next update.

Last edited:

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
I think the in-game progress is perfect. It's a bit of a slow burn, but feels totally plausible. I want MC to penetrate Amelie as much as the next guy, but the buildup here is fantastic and will have a fabulous payoff at some point. But the story isn't veering off into new plotlines or side characters, unlike some other games that I could mention. Xenorav is working on it at his own pace. If anyone here is also contributing on his Patreon, stop if you feel you're being milked. Otherwise, STFU and enjoy what you're getting here for free.

4.30 star(s) 254 Votes