4.30 star(s) 254 Votes

Xxrizz

Aug 29, 2021
Finished the update. For me personally, I enjoyed it a lot. I can see how others might feel blue balled. What killed me this update though was a combination of revisiting the last scene with Amelia and then the car bj. Especially this part below with the saliva. It was so hot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, I enjoyed my time, personally. I look forward to the next update. I'm not really that pressed about the long times between updates. As long as the game doesn't get abandoned, I don't really care.
Same for me the guy gives quite good renders that look real you won't see this kind of production anywhere and u have a lot of angles which i quite like for me was very good update people can hate it but there is no such amount of hate that can make me hate it I'll love it even moore ....

Reactions: ziggy81

Naximilian

Oct 7, 2018
Agreed. One LI and her best friend get fucked. That's it. IIRC, MC screwed both of them before this update as well. The rest are just more teasing, and constant interruptions.

I would've hoped for more progression with at least one of the others.
Yea, thi is one of them titles you write down the name, and come back in a couple of years, and see how it's going :)

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Adjustment MOD

Hi...I compiled together a few mod's and a few minor visual changes that present some pleasing visual changes that compliment this title's play style. (Improved visibility)

• Changed the default textbox, to a custom bottom shaded version...which aids with viewing the dialog text without blocking the background content. (Theme Default choice in the preferences)
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, which allows a user to view as well edit Ren'Py titles. (Can be used to verify and view more data behind some of the story choices, as well can be used to display requirement checks as they happen through out the story. To edit press ALT m keys together to bring up the tools search console.)
  • Also included a Universal Quick Menu mod, which hide's or display's the quick menu by pressing your Q key. (Used to help clean up the dialog area by hiding the quick menu from the bottom of your screen.)
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor Mod, which can display on screen data that is behind the story choices. Which can offer points and other game related info. (This is not a walk through, but this mod can still provide some additional choice info...as well these mod's works successfully along side the Joker / KoGa3 WT mod.)
  • Included a modified version of the Universal 4+1 Textbox Mod, with a dialog opacity slider (This mod is used to bypasses the default textbox settings, which adds the custom dark bottom shaded textbox as the displayed theme default textbox choice).
  • Changed the original game_menu.png image with a custom red and black image, which visually improves seeing the preferences settings...as well reduces that annoying heartbeat animation, which is now the main menu only has the heart beat (sorry, but I really dislike that new heat beat visual feature added).

Install:
Just extract and merge the mod's game folder with this titles game folder (over write if prompted). Then run your game exe, and enjoy this title's minor changes and added features.

Note: This mod compilation shouldn't need regular updates, (provided no major coding changes have been done to the original script of this title)…as this compilation should continue to work for future game releases.

Regards.

Image of the changed game menu back ground image, as well displaying the modified 4+1 textbox mod settings.
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

KonoDiavoloDa

Dec 4, 2021
Does the Compressed Version have any scene differences than the normal version? I'm noticing some extra stuff in the walkthrough which isn't in the compressed version.

4.30 star(s) 254 Votes