4.30 star(s) 254 Votes

Grindcorner

Sep 25, 2021
This is the reason why I will never donate. The blue balling, insufferable bj elongating bullshit should stop. I understand, money is nice but if you actually work hard, finish this game and start one anew, the reputation gets you in the long run far more. There were times I wanted to spend money. But this whole market has no future if devs keep screwing over with the unnecessary filler and questionable excuses. Spend money to make money, hire devs, expand, and pump out games. That gets you somewhere.

nachosam

May 15, 2018
Hi guys,

I made a replay mod for this game:

Gallery Mod:
Update date
: 10.11.23
Game version : Heart problems CH8
PS : First time you play the gallery, input your name and the relations (click on the first thumbnail).

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feedbacks are welcome ! ;) Oh and if you think that I have missed some scenes, let me know.
I thought this game had a native gallery? Did the dev remove it in this update?
The Gallery is a mod in this post, it hasn't been updated however.

Samknowsall

Jan 12, 2021
This update gave me heart problems from all the interruptions when MC is about to cum hahaha....
Beautiful renders. Some animations have tiny bugs (Stephanie's finger glitches when she's giving you a bj. forgot which one. Aunt's bikini bottom during the car scene, might be another).
Cant wait for next update, hopefully we'll finally bang either the aunt or younger cousin then.
see yall next year.

Reactions: Alfius

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
BTCH.jpg
If ever on earth a girl treat you like this, dump her in the deepest trash and never return.
Though I give him the level of realism on this one, (how some immature girls act in front of their friends).
But I still prefer to have the choice to dump her for stephanie to make her come back on all fours, fuck her and then break up with her.
And that's how Kylee gets tamed for speaking like this. We don't say to women to control their damn hormones when they get shitty because of menstruation.
Don't trade your respect for a pair of an ass.

4.30 star(s) 254 Votes