4.30 star(s) 254 Votes

Freesia11

May 1, 2020
Posts in discussion forum, gets angsty when people wanna discuss. That's bad etiquette chap.

View attachment 4027406
I wasn't upset, I just listed why I didn't like the update and the guy said he totally disagreed and how he was personally fine with everything in this update, including the fact that the update took more than a year.

Not sure what he expected me to say to that.

Clearly some people are different and have different standards and tastes.
make your own games then lol. one even half as good as this one whats the point of 6 trash updates a year moving a story along or 1 or 2 that smash it out the park. people got lives bruh
Have no clue what point you're making here. I already have a full-time job and the dev said he treats making this game as his full-time job as well. If I behaved like him at my job I would've been fired years ago.

Not a dot

Jan 10, 2022
Awww.. well it's over. I did like the update, but sucks that'll probably be it for a year.

I was hoping for a bit more progression, but I guess it is a beach episode after all.. where not much happens and more of the same stuff.

The facial expressions are one of my favorite things from this game. Like Amelie during the car scene, nervous looking around, panicking with every sound. The dev has done a great job giving her so much personality.

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
I get the same problem,maybe it‘s the mod?
Nah there's a fix on the bottom of page 622 apparently they messed up with something on the chapter nine file so you have to download that. Also even if you do put the fix you have to choose the other option anyway.

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
At this point I'm just trying to put my meat in the Aunt and the younger cousin. I like Kylee and all and if it was another game she might be my favorite but here, she's the one I look forward to the least sadly.

The game master

May 19, 2022
Awww.. well it's over. I did like the update, but sucks that'll probably be it for a year.

I was hoping for a bit more progression, but I guess it is a beach episode after all.. where not much happens and more of the same stuff.

The facial expressions are one of my favorite things from this game. Like Amelie during the car scene, nervous looking around, panicking with every sound. The dev has done a great job giving her so much personality.
God really hopped tht in ths update Amelie get fucked by mc

Not a dot

Jan 10, 2022
If ever on earth a girl treat you like this, dump her in the deepest trash and never return.
Though I give him the level of realism on this one, (how some immature girls act in front of their friends).
But I still prefer to have the choice to dump her for stephanie to make her come back on all fours, fuck her and then break up with her.
And that's how Kylee gets tamed for speaking like this. We don't say to women to control their damn hormones when they get shitty because of menstruation.
Don't trade your respect for a pair of an ass.
Idk if it's that serious lol. I do like the relationship between mc and Kylie because while yeah they're fucking but they also REALLY feel and treat each other like siblings. They're cousins but they've also lived together since forever and have developed this sort of relationship, where they'll talk shit to each other but it's also all harmless. They're friends.

Not a dot

Jan 10, 2022
Also... Idk if it was ever explained, but why is this game called Heart Problems? Lol.

I get the obvious answer, I guess, is how he's falling for his family members? But I don't think he's in love at all lol. At least not with his cousins.

I have a very vague recollection of MC having like a heart condition at the start of the game or something... or maybe that's from a different thing.. idk.

Dec 8, 2020
View attachment 4031364
If ever on earth a girl treat you like this, dump her in the deepest trash and never return.
Though I give him the level of realism on this one, (how some immature girls act in front of their friends).
But I still prefer to have the choice to dump her for stephanie to make her come back on all fours, fuck her and then break up with her.
And that's how Kylee gets tamed for speaking like this. We don't say to women to control their damn hormones when they get shitty because of menstruation.
Don't trade your respect for a pair of an ass.
nah bro, MC was WILD this update. The dude was ready to molest everyone he saw. I bet that if Stephanie hadn't finished him off, Davie woulda had to.

4.30 star(s) 254 Votes