4.30 star(s) 254 Votes

Nghunter

Aug 8, 2021
View attachment 1953671
Heart Problems [v0.9] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod
This mod adds cheats to increase points, MC name changer, I've added a Walkthrough, until Ripson comes back.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - (Cheats), - (WT & Cheats) - - ANDROID By phdusa1

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Can you add a gallery mod?

topher

Apr 21, 2017
As I've done previously, I've converted all the animations from JPEG sequences to regular MP4's. I used a faster method for this new chapter with everything at the "normal" speed

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I like the look of the game
But i read a little bit the comments
Im new here
Its worth to start playing this game or you guys think it will never be finished?
It's definitely worth playing, there is a lot of content in the game already.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
People are just upset, since the developer was on hiatus for about a year, and they have their panties in a bunch, since there are 2 characters the MC did not have sex with yet.

And this is from someone that does not like to play games that is not at least 6 months old. My strike rate between completed vs abandoned is pretty good, if I may say so myself. This is one of the better games out there. It was hit with the dreaded abandoned tag a bit earlier, but the dev came back with a pretty sexy update. So all is good, hopefully.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I don't trust anyone on this site who would claim to be a supporter. No one can prove it and will weaponize it to justify their shitty behavior.
1000% If you agree are a supporter, then be a goddamn supporter! It's the dev's game not the supporter. You support what he writes. If you do not like it, drop your support. Simples.

If a game is good, like this one, someone else will pick up the support.

4.30 star(s) 254 Votes