4.30 star(s) 255 Votes

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
People are waiting some progress with main girls, since 4 long f*cking years passed yet two of the main girls has no real progress at all, not too much to ask I think :rolleyes:
I'll bite.
H@ters gonna H@te.

Why don't you go and play some other game that's more to your liking instead of sticking like a fly to shit to this thread?

I like the game and pacing and looks like at least some other players like the pacing as well. The dev was away for a year, the game got flagged as abandoned, so what? Life goes on. I was disappointed, since I liked the game, but there are plenty of other games to go around.

Now the dev is back, and he wrote a decent update to kick of the game again. That is all that matters.

No progress at all??
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He literally made progress with each and every girl. Just not as much as you wanted there to be.

But sure...your opinion...my opinion...they are just opinions. The only opinion that counts is the Dev's one and it seems more aligned with my way of thinking. So maybe if you don't like it, find another game more to your liking.

Also you said the first 7 chapters was good, so here are some stats:

Last edited:

radbaz31

Feb 23, 2023
I'll bite.
H@ters gonna H@te.

Why don't you go and play some other game that's more to your liking instead of sticking like a fly to shit to this thread?

I like the game and pacing and looks like at least some other players like the pacing as well. The dev was away for a year, the game got flagged as abandoned, so what? Life goes on. I was disappointed, since I liked the game, but there are plenty of other games to go around.

Now the dev is back, and he wrote a decent update to kick of the game again. That is all that matters.

No progress at all??

He literally made progress with each and every girl. Just not as much as you wanted there to be.

But sure...your opinion...my opinion...they are just opinions. The only opinion that counts is the Dev's one and it seems more aligned with my way of thinking. So maybe if you don't like it, find another game more to your liking.

bruh u gotta understand that some of these mfs in here like the type of game ;oh hi u have a big dick bang bang .. have a nice day :KEK: ...just ignore them ...btw did the dev say the reason why he went silent like that

Reactions: Alfius

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
bruh u gotta understand that some of these mfs in here like the type of game ;oh hi u have a big dick bang bang .. have a nice day :KEK: ...just ignore them ...btw did the dev say the reason why he went silent like that
I'm not really into Dev drama, so I don't know the small details. I could be totally wrong and possible mix up different devs, but I think the dev is Russian and it possible relates to the Ukraine-Russian war. I did read his post about a month ago when I first saw the abandoned tag. Will link the post if I can find it.

https://f95zone.to/threads/heart-problems-v0-9-xenorav.63437/post-14808997

Last edited:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I'll bite.
H@ters gonna H@te.

No progress at all??

I'll bite.
Fanboys will be fanboys.
Your words would make sense if this was 2 years old game, but it's not, this game is 4 years old already & 4 years is more than enough to finish a game, while this game is not even close to getting finished and it will take at least 2-4 years to finish it at this point, that's too long for a any game to getting developt, especially game like this, without any grand story and not too many love interests, you can check games like Eternum, it has problems for sure, no game is perfect, but it's doing far better job than this one, with very good lore, and lots of love interests yet doing good progress with the development, story, and the girls, that's how you developt a game, not this mess, 4 years with no-real progress with two main girls is unacceptable, accepting this only means you are fanboy for the DEV, sure be fanboy as much you want, but when you act people with common sense who give valid criticism the game or rant their disappointment with the messy development is wrong, say them ''haters'' just because of it, say they are wrong for not being faboy and your fanboy act is right that's where the problem starts, opinions exist for a reason, but you don't release you have very bad opinion and think your very bad opinion is a fact, get a reality check buddy :coffee:

I suggest no one ignore people who giving valid criticism, in fact they should ignore fanboys like you or him, and I will be taking my own advice and ignore both of you as well, since you guys doing nothing and only praising the DEV here for no reason. Keep being fanboy, but don't wait everyone will be like you, at least not the people with common sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ktnuo93 and Anteron

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I'll bite.
Fanboys will be fanboys.
Your words would make sense if this was 2 years old game, but it's not, this game is 4 years old already & 4 years is more than enough to finish a game, while this game is not even close to getting finished and it will take at least 2-4 years to finish it at this point, that's too long for a any game to getting developt, especially game like this, without any grand story and not too many love interests, you can check games like Eternum, it has problems for sure, no game is perfect, but it's doing far better job than this one, with very good lore, and lots of love interests yet doing good progress with the development, story, and the girls, that's how you developt a game, not this mess, 4 years with no-real progress with two main girls is unacceptable, accepting this only means you are fanboy for the DEV, sure be fanboy as much you want, but when you act people with common sense who give valid criticism the game or rant their disappointment with the messy development is wrong, say them ''haters'' just because of it, say they are wrong for not being faboy and your fanboy act is right that's where the problem starts, opinions exist for a reason, but you don't release you have very bad opinion and think your very bad opinion is a fact, get a reality check buddy :coffee:

I suggest no one ignore people who giving valid criticism, in fact they should ignore fanboys like you or him, and I will be taking my own advice and ignore both of you as well, since you guys doing nothing and only praising the DEV here for no reason. Keep being fanboy, but don't wait everyone will be like you, at least not the people with common sense.
Well shit, I guess all game developers are the same!!??

Some are fast, some are slower....This dev is slower... Complain all you want, it's not making a dot of difference.

Maybe adjust your expectations. btw... of course I play Eturnum. I play BID as well, I know a new update for BID can take months, but you are going to get a beefy update with hours of playtime. Some devs release every 2 weeks, but you play the update in 5 minutes. (I adjust my expectations and wait a few months then I can enjoy it for 30 minutes :) ) Some games have so many paths that you can get an update and the path you are on does not even have 1 minute to play...:(

You also need to distinguish your criticism between real elapsed time (4 years) and pace in the game between chapters. Are you complaining about the time it took for the last update, or the game pace. It's not the same thing. Your issue seems to be with the time it took for the last update (Maybe that is valid, but that's your opinion). My point is the game pace is fine, that is unrelated to the Dev update frequency.

But you do you. BTW stellar job ignoring our posts and posting laughing emojis on mine. I don't mind of course, but you could improve your ignoring methods a bit.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Well wasn't a bad update by any means. Considering the time between updates you would figure it wouldn't be more of the same. But alas it was nothing more than same ole same. Truly got what I was expecting.
"wasn't a bad update" huh? what are you even talking about? from the point of view of the MC itself, this update is the worst. throughout the events on the beach, these evil scriptwriters never let him cum!
wasn't a bad update - for whom, for fans of the cum deniyng?

*winked*

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Please tell me, in which update did our MC develop a passion for licking asses? I don't remember any such scenes in the 8th update. And in the 9th - BAM! And our hero licks his girls' asses and does it as if he's been doing it all his life, but I don't remember such scenes in the early episodes. No, I'm not asserting or insisting on my opinion, my memory is not that good anymore.

aruzen19

Apr 23, 2023
I'll bite.
Fanboys will be fanboys.

So, it’s been four years, and the game hasn’t really changed in the way you wanted, which makes it a bad game for you, right? Maybe instead of complaining, you could just move on and let the folks who enjoy it have their fun. Have you thought about how your opinion is different from a lot of others who think the game is just fine? It’s got a ton of adult content, and yeah, the progression is slow with just Stephanie and Amelie, but there are a bunch of high-quality lewd scenes with them and others. I get it; I’ve had my fair share of frustrating slow progression games too, and I’m not a big fan of them either, but this one feels different. The sneaky lewd scenes, with the thrill of possibly getting caught doing stuff like blowjobs, titjobs, and tightjobs with those two characters are just so hot that it’s hard to say the game is just blueballing anyone.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
So, it’s been four years, and the game hasn’t really changed in the way you wanted, which makes it a bad game for you, right? Maybe instead of complaining, you could just move on and let the folks who enjoy it have their fun. Have you thought about how your opinion is different from a lot of others who think the game is just fine? It’s got a ton of adult content, and yeah, the progression is slow with just Stephanie and Amelie, but there are a bunch of high-quality lewd scenes with them and others. I get it; I’ve had my fair share of frustrating slow progression games too, and I’m not a big fan of them either, but this one feels different. The sneaky lewd scenes, with the thrill of possibly getting caught doing stuff like blowjobs, titjobs, and tightjobs with those two characters are just so hot that it’s hard to say the game is just blueballing anyone.
I think it's not about the progress itself but more about the behavior of the dev with his empty promises. When he would've stayed true to his words we would get an update every three months instead of one per year. And delivering one per year brings way more frustration to the people who actually enjoy the content. It's just a little over 1000 renders which is a joke for one year. That's more of the issue if you ask me.

eki6859

Jun 18, 2022
I think it's not about the progress itself but more about the behavior of the dev with his empty promises. When he would've stayed true to his words we would get an update every three months instead of one per year. And delivering one per year brings way more frustration to the people who actually enjoy the content. It's just a little over 1000 renders which is a joke for one year. That's more of the issue if you ask me.
You were subscribers, he has make empty promises to you ? Stop paying, it's like your girlfriend just cheated on you.
1000 renders but the quality is top tiers in this one

Reactions: aruzen19

aruzen19

Apr 23, 2023

I don’t know, maybe it’s because I haven’t spent four years waiting for a game to drop each chapter. But it doesn’t seem fair to call the game bad just for that. There are so many other games to play in the meantime! The quality of this game is really good, so I don’t mind the late updates, as long as it keeps that quality and stays “alive” instead of getting abandoned like a lot of other AVNs do. I get that the dev doesn’t communicate much with his supporters, and we don’t know what’s going on in his life, but seriously, does that really make it a bad game?

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
You were subscribers, he has make empty promises to you ? Stop paying, it's like your girlfriend just cheated on you.
1000 renders but the quality is top tiers in this one
I for myself only support devs as a patron (or whatever) that seem trustworthy to me. I am patron to some but Xenorav 100% is none of them.

I don’t know, maybe it’s because I haven’t spent four years waiting for a game to drop each chapter. But it doesn’t seem fair to call the game bad just for that. There are so many other games to play in the meantime! The quality of this game is really good, so I don’t mind the late updates, as long as it keeps that quality and stays “alive” instead of getting abandoned like a lot of other AVNs do. I get that the dev doesn’t communicate much with his supporters, and we don’t know what’s going on in his life, but seriously, does that really make it a bad game?
I never ever said it's a bad game. Don't have a sig from it for nothing. Quality-wise one of the best games. Still: The dev is as lazy as they come and doesn't try to change his behavior. From BADIK I'm already used to at least wait a year for an update but at least it offers somewhat around 8000 renders or more (even though I still think someone of HIS popularity finally should hire people but I know he won't). When it comes to Xenorav my biggest issue is his communication that sometimes spreads false hopes and randomly he goes radio silent for months. Normally this game is bound to be abandoned at some point but as long as so many people still decide to pay he might make it sometime in 2034.

4.30 star(s) 255 Votes