4.30 star(s) 255 Votes

Episkopos

Dec 27, 2023
1 buyer + 1 dollar + time of development = profit
The better the game, the higher these numbers go. It would be great if time stayed the same but the profit drops if they give it away too quickly.
And it's a really good game.
I don't make the rules.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
do u no how many well it go up to ?
Not sure I read correctly, but you are asking how many chapters till the end?

I would say the game is past the hallway point. There are only 2 girls left to conquer (3/5)

Not sure how long the dev wants to continue the story once all of the ladies are you lovers.

But my guess is the game is between 50-60% complete. so maybe 15-20 chapters in total? and is now up to 9.

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
Update 091624 : I'm updating it gimme some time. Thx

Hi guys,

I made a replay mod for this game:

Gallery Mod:
Update date
: 10.11.23
Game version : Heart problems CH8
PS : First time you play the gallery, input your name and the relations (click on the first thumbnail).

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation :

Feedbacks are welcome ! ;) Oh and if you think that I have missed some scenes, let me know.
I'm updating it, gimme some time guys. No idea why the mods remove the link to it in the OP...

Malvavisco

Mar 15, 2018
The developer suspends payments to Patreon when development is delayed. If he collects cream, it is from a fat cow, which he feeds generously with hay.
I definitely don’t agree with that at all. This game has been in development for over 4 years. Sure, people playing it for the first time now are amazed, but those who started back in version 2 or 3 and have been waiting for a sex scene with Amelie have been PAYING FOR OVER 4 YEARS just to get disappointed over and over again. Let’s not fool ourselves—we all know no one really cares about the younger cousin, and the middle cousin is only there to give you something to masturbate to, while they keep milking money with the Amelie cliffhanger. The game is good, but this practice is trash. No decent developer would approve of this, and we should be stopping it from happening.

Now the game is in version 0.9, and the last update will likely be the sex scene with Amelie, but then what? I would have preferred to see that first scene in version 0.8 and then have this and the next two updates focused on developing the story and characters further, with more detailed scenes. Not dragging it all out just to squeeze as much money as possible with a single final scene. As backers of Xeno, we should be penalizing this.

Malvavisco

Mar 15, 2018
Not sure I read correctly, but you are asking how many chapters till the end?

I would say the game is past the hallway point. There are only 2 girls left to conquer (3/5)

Not sure how long the dev wants to continue the story once all of the ladies are you lovers.

But my guess is the game is between 50-60% complete. so maybe 15-20 chapters in total? and is now up to 9.
??¿? version 0.9 and then version 1.0 and finished right? how do u know is about 50% or 60% i didnt see anything like that in his patreon...

Malvavisco

Mar 15, 2018
I'm not really into Dev drama, so I don't know the small details. I could be totally wrong and possible mix up different devs, but I think the dev is Russian and it possible relates to the Ukraine-Russian war. I did read his post about a month ago when I first saw the abandoned tag. Will link the post if I can find it.

https://f95zone.to/threads/heart-problems-v0-9-xenorav.63437/post-14808997
i think he is spanish or from latam, i dont know why u say Russian xd, you invent everything or what

Borlandsmen

Aug 14, 2020
I definitely don’t agree with that at all. This game has been in development for over 4 years. Sure, people playing it for the first time now are amazed, but those who started back in version 2 or 3 and have been waiting for a sex scene with Amelie have been PAYING FOR OVER 4 YEARS just to get disappointed over and over again. Let’s not fool ourselves—we all know no one really cares about the younger cousin, and the middle cousin is only there to give you something to masturbate to, while they keep milking money with the Amelie cliffhanger. The game is good, but this practice is trash. No decent developer would approve of this, and we should be stopping it from happening.

Now the game is in version 0.9, and the last update will likely be the sex scene with Amelie, but then what? I would have preferred to see that first scene in version 0.8 and then have this and the next two updates focused on developing the story and characters further, with more detailed scenes. Not dragging it all out just to squeeze as much money as possible with a single final scene. As backers of Xeno, we should be penalizing this.
I take this easier. If a person supports a developer, let him not live in hope of a bright future, but rather evaluate the existing content. If you like it, you pay. Don’t like it - I unsubscribed.
Everyone votes with their money of their own free will. I'm not a paid supporter, but I like it. I also like the fact that the project has not been abandoned. But I have no time to watch closely and cry bitter tears in anticipation - I play a lot of games. You can try to go out into the crowd of his supporters and say "what are you doing? What are you voting for?" Will this help you much?
If among the developer's supporters there are those who want more with Amelia, and he carried money on the wings of a dream for 4 years without enjoying the intermediate content - I feel sorry for these idiots.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 255 Votes