4.30 star(s) 259 Votes

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
I mean with regards to the story in this update, I don't know if you noticed but the topic of divorce was raised multiple times by Uncle Davie and Mia (since her parents are getting one), and Amelia kept a keen interest hearing it out so the possibility of her asking for a divorce in the next or the future updates is highly likely now. Also, Uncle Davie towards the end when they were getting drunk near the campfire, expressed remorse and regret over his current strained relationship with his wife Amelie and the rest of his family (Future cucking? maybe). But it is too late now I guess since he is already cheating with another woman but there were some renders where Uncle Davie felt a little jealous and worried about MC being close to Amelie and this might have resulted in this guilt of his. Anyways, that's my theory. Also I feel, looking at the class and self esteem Amelie carries, I don't think she is gonna ride MC's dick until she files for divorce, in that case, we might have to wait a little longer for the ultimate Amelie - MC vaginal sex scene.
Don't give the dev any ideas about she not letting MC vaginal sex scene till she get's divorced because if that is the case then it won't be just a long wait. But it will also be one time deal as that be the end of the game. So yeah if we had to keep up with it all this time just to get one time deal with Amelia then nope. That is not enough. We need a lot of action from her. She is possibly one of the best looking Milf and we need a lot from her.

• Haha
Reactions: faramata
4.30 star(s) 259 Votes