cbomb

May 29, 2018
Hi guys,

I made a replay mod for this game:

Gallery Mod:
Update date
: 09.16.24
Game version : Heart problems CH9
PS : First time you play the gallery, input your name and the relations (click on the first thumbnail).

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feedbacks are welcome ! ;) Oh and if you think that I have missed some scenes, let me know.
Just a heads up, there are no sound effects(moans and such) for the ch 8 scenes when using the gallery mod. All other chapters seem fine.

Reactions: arkypoub

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
Just a heads up, there are no sound effects(moans and such) for the ch 8 scenes when using the gallery mod. All other chapters seem fine.
Yep, I made it when the sound wasn't implemented and the code is so much a pain in the ass that I will not update it and leave it like that ;)

Reactions: cbomb

razfaz

Mar 24, 2021
Personally, I liked the very first concept much more (more tension for example). But the Strg+Skip linear version (only interrupted during dialogues without further story consequences) is also ok.

How ever, it's a matter of taste, still nice Daz Pr0n and downloadworthable, but it is no game, more of a Dia show.

Last edited:

Suprserpent

Mar 20, 2021
I just made it to the new chapter after starting from the beginning again. I've been waiting so long for something like this. :cry:

1726614810966.png

4.30 star(s) 261 Votes