ut-raptor

Sep 28, 2024
Thicc milf? Hot chicks? 10/10 animations? Hell yeah! Daaaaamn that ass on Amelie is like it was sculpted by the Goddess of Thicc

• Love
Reactions: aggy16

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
View attachment 4089555
View attachment 4089556
View attachment 4089558

Hi!
Before I dive into progress percentages, I’d love to hear what you think about the latest animations I did in Chapter 9. I really feel like I’ve improved a ton, and I’m ready for the scene with Amelie that we’re all looking forward to.

Chapter 10 is going to be the best one yet and probably the longest. I want it to have 1000 renders again because I need a few things to happen before the main event, but that takes time. Doing 400 renders and about 6 animations takes me around four months, so you can imagine how long it would take for 1000 renders and 10 to 15 animations. I’m thinking of splitting this chapter into two parts: Chapter 10 Part 1 and Part 2. What do you all think? or would you rather wait for the full chapter? I’m reading your comments.

View attachment 4089559
Episode 10 will only be released in 2026 :D :D :D

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
nope
chap 10 probabaly sex with stephanie

and for amelia i would say mc and amelia will be on the verge of having sex but will be stopped either by a knock on door or something like that

chap 11 or maybe 12 will be my guess

as amelia is the main attraction of the game and probabaly reason everyone loves the game and subs pay for the game

dev will definitely delay the sex with her as much as possible
Given that he explicitly said he needed things to be properly set up for the "big event" - no, I actually think this might sex with Amelie time!
If Xeno can get his head out of his ass for once he might even do the triple: sex with Amelie, sex with Steph and anal with Kylie in one episode - but that's just me dreaming

lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021
Given that he explicitly said he needed things to be properly set up for the "big event" - no, I actually think this might sex with Amelie time!
If Xeno can get his head out of his ass for once he might even do the triple: sex with Amelie, sex with Steph and anal with Kylie in one episode - but that's just me dreaming
trust me mate
they always do it in the same way
amelia makes a lot of money for him he will not be giving away that, that easily
he will keep teasing the players
and will keep delaying it as much as possible

it will be sex with steph in chap 10-11
then sex with amelia chap 11-12
that is my guess

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Why not anal with every LI?

promesues0820

May 5, 2021
Hi all, I am stuck in the end of chapter 7 and couldn't proceed. I can't figured out how to solve this even that I play it again from start. SEND HELP Screenshot 2024-10-06 004751.png Screenshot 2024-10-06 004751.png

Darkman200

Apr 14, 2024
The truth is that I'm only going to play when there is a milf scene (I estimate that in one or two years, one being optimistic) I must say that the quality of the animation, the sound effects, the physics are fascinating, I've seen few games like this. It's sad that it takes so long for each update. It could be that the main event will happen at the end of 2025 following the pattern of this author's updates or early 2026.

ddez

Feb 14, 2023
View attachment 4089555
View attachment 4089556
View attachment 4089558

Hi!
Before I dive into progress percentages, I’d love to hear what you think about the latest animations I did in Chapter 9. I really feel like I’ve improved a ton, and I’m ready for the scene with Amelie that we’re all looking forward to.

Chapter 10 is going to be the best one yet and probably the longest. I want it to have 1000 renders again because I need a few things to happen before the main event, but that takes time. Doing 400 renders and about 6 animations takes me around four months, so you can imagine how long it would take for 1000 renders and 10 to 15 animations. I’m thinking of splitting this chapter into two parts: Chapter 10 Part 1 and Part 2. What do you all think? or would you rather wait for the full chapter? I’m reading your comments.

View attachment 4089559
Please do it separately so that at least we can expect something good to happen in the near future (hope so). It's too cruel to let us wait for another year or even longer. Plus, IMO, it'll be better for you to see the feedback and adjust the storyline accordingly from a developer standpoint. With all good intentions.

ddez

Feb 14, 2023
View attachment 4089555
View attachment 4089556
View attachment 4089558

Hi!

View attachment 4089559
Please do it separately so that at least we can expect something good to happen in the near future (hope so). It's too cruel to let us wait for another year or even longer. Plus, IMO, it'll be better for you to see the feedback and adjust the storyline accordingly from a developer standpoint.
(I want more Amelie plzzzz!!!)

4.30 star(s) 267 Votes