Hayden Anders

Sep 5, 2017
I personally don't believe that The of Conquering Amelie will happen before Steph, for the sole reasoning that she's the "goal". It'd be somewhat strange to finally capture the capital then go after an easy city, ya know?

lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021
somebody needs to update the cheat mod or create a new one for this game
the current one dosent work properly

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
I personally don't believe that The of Conquering Amelie will happen before Steph, for the sole reasoning that she's the "goal". It'd be somewhat strange to finally capture the capital then go after an easy city, ya know?
When you say "conquering" do you mean like sex scenes or plotwise Amelie will let MC access her pussy whenever?

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
Hi guys,

I made a replay mod for this game:

Gallery Mod:
Update date
: 09.16.24
Game version : Heart problems CH9
PS : First time you play the gallery, input your name and the relations (click on the first thumbnail).

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feedbacks are welcome ! ;) Oh and if you think that I have missed some scenes, let me know.
View attachment traceback.txt
Gallery Error

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
I hope in the next part she will roll back their relationship, "No, this is wrong, this is not allowed...sort of)" and she will tease him with her appearance and poses)))

Reactions: Fayrus

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Top Notch.

As I understand it the Creator spent some time locked up between these last releases? Most impressed to see him fight that off and deliver the goods here.

I’ve been following this series since somewhere within the first 3-4 chapters. Have had some reservations about the narrative, in terms of organic and interesting dialogue. However, the intimacy has been there since the beginning. There’s a ton of sexy sensibility born throughout and these ongoing animations are well beyond basic. That was evident early. So I’ve hung in there. To the point where I’m now quite a bit invested in their character arc.

Animations are:
-Rock solid effort when it comes to physics.
-Doesn’t skimp on any nuances available.
-At this point I’m amazed at how inventive the framing often is and while the interludes might advantage a solitary position to animate several angles from, each and every one of those perspectives are not only extra alluring but example how thoroughly considered the anchored position are to start. In short, it’s dynamite. And far ahead of lazy.
-I’m continually impressed and very rarely, if ever, disappointed in a shot. Furthermore… they’re somehow getting better and better each time out, mate. That in itself might be miraculous.

All three personalities are engaging in their own right. And quite a fine balance of “love” and “lust”. They’re entirely real to me by now. As I said, I feel plenty invested. And I think it matters very much the way the architecture has all been handled. Patience… is a virtue. And the reason it matters that we are, at times, is proven here. There’s room to breathe in the advancement of things and I for one appreciate that plenty (despite the fact I’m a greedy bastard myself). I’m pretty much bought and sold by now as far as the Fiction goes. It’s believable enough and doesn’t bog down too much at the cost of cheap thrills. Also appreciate there’s still plenty avenues left as options. Stick to the formula. It ain’t broke, don’t “fix it”.

I would qualify this last chapter as likely the very best so far.

Sure, it might be a bit too stubborn where… sustainability is concerned (avoiding any spoilers there). But the sex is hot and heavy and on the whole it’s quite a lark. Creative without being overbearing (something I often suffer from). Stacked with some satisfying surprises and a real nice mix of entertainment overall.

Have I mentioned I’m big on butts? Bullseye on that here. It can’t be left unsaid that the models themselves are smokin’ hot sex sauce. And a real nice dynamic range provided there, no doubt. Yet again, nearly a miracle.

Certainly hope this effort has been as rewarding for the maker, monetarily - as it likely has been a source of pride in its construction. Well done, mate.

I’m in.

4.30 star(s) 267 Votes