46n2

Jun 29, 2021
And now - since the Internet is littered with self-entitled asshats - here’s a few counter comments to an array of consistent complaints I’ve seen here:

-I would not at all agree that there hasn’t been a continual progression amongst the participants. That’s simply not true. You could maybe argue that’s the case for Amelie this last episode, however - they’ve never been out in public this way before and that coverage was EXTENSIVE. Furthermore, the legitimate allowance now occurring between them vastly exceeds what it had been even as recent as 2-3 chapters back. There’s progress there without a doubt. Though I would absolutely caution the Dev to assume that once MC has sunk into her pink, that it’s over with either. There’s no reason to believe the story ought to end there, imo. Plenty of room for her concerns to continue beyond that and interplay a-plenty along those lines (while continuing to expand on her own allowance of perversions and even a greater embrace of it, while she struggles to maintain her own “scrupples”pre and post coital). Kaylee had never been “viewed” with him before, and a public display of incestual sex - directly before the eyes of her best friend - is hella much a notch above whatever she’d allowed with him before. And I thought it was hot as hell (both mentally and physically/animated). Stephanie? Get serious. They’ve advanced. Indisputable.

-I wouldn’t really disagree that the continual interruptions/ruined orgasm was plenty more than necessary and really just not sustainable physically (for MC nor me, tbh). However, was that good edging? Absolutely. Would I have mixed in some legitimate release along the way instead? Yup. But it ain’t my project. And the Dev did not fail making each and every one of those predicaments or interactions hella hot. In fact, I found myself pleasantly surprised by some creativity there overall (in small details). So, I’m not sure I’d qualify that as lazy work, exactly. And maybe some props are due instead for Dev to have seen that through as stubbornly as he had.

In short, I don’t have a major problem with it when measured against the numerous payoffs already produced prior. I’ll take that over wham-bam-thanks-mam any day. Not to mention the animations and art depicted legitimately counter most products that can’t be bothered to move a cock in any direction besides forward and back. So… raise your freak flag, dude. Remain committed to excellent art and I can handle not enjoying a splooge every interplay. Not a problem, on the whole.

-Lastly, I think there’s something to be said for the patience maintained throughout the character arc/s. Or more pointedly, within the scenes themselves. I very much enjoy - the spaces in between. And beyond the art and other elements I enjoy here, I think that might be a very key component to it’s ongoing success. There’s a certain… tempo to it that I like.

I’ve got some personal gripes with the dialogue in many cases (actually in the process of rewriting a whole lot of the steamy parts, just for my own enhanced jollies). However, the sensibility and patience present within each scenario is absolutely key to what’s working here. The creator has the right insight on that. And has earned my patience in the process as well.

-I would also AGREE that the Dev ought seek to meet a more consistent rate of Episodic releases. But since I’m not a Subscriber, I can’t really speak to that (nor whatever may or not have happened these past several months within his or her personal life).

However, from my objective standpoint. It feels fair that - given the amount of detailed content I’ve seen for each of the last several chapters - 1 within every 6mo feels legit. If it takes him a year to put out a Chapter A and B (of 2000 renders in totality?), which culminates in shattering Amelia’s defenses and fucking her senseless? I’m down. Just don’t cheat us on the product itself, mate.

Deliver the goods. And nevermind little boys who can’t handle their toys, eh.

Appreciate the effort thus far. I’m glad it’s there for me.

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2018
It's really reeeeaaaally rare for me to post a comment in this forum, but I just finished playing it, and I have to say, this must be the best game in this forum, the quality has been going up every chapter, Amelie looks hotter and hotter.
I don't know how Xenorav does this, but this game is something really special.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I hope in the next part she will roll back their relationship, "No, this is wrong, this is not allowed...sort of)" and she will tease him with her appearance and poses)))
Did you play the game Sinful Delicacies? What you describe is exactly what happened with the MILF and MC in that game.

Last edited:

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
It's really reeeeaaaally rare for me to post a comment in this forum, but I just finished playing it, and I have to say, this must be the best game in this forum, the quality has been going up every chapter, Amelie looks hotter and hotter.
I don't know how Xenorav does this, but this game is something really special.
I don't know about best game but it sure has the best milf I've ever seen in this forum

dlaskas

May 26, 2023
I don't know about best game but it sure has the best milf I've ever seen in this forum
Helen from WiaB is pretty much up there as well.
Joyce from Midnight paradise is also decent af...
Hell, even whatshername from Milfy Shitty is good.

idk who'd i'd put on top, but Amelie sure af is in the top three lol

Bonelessone

Jul 28, 2024
Helen from WiaB is pretty much up there as well.
Joyce from Midnight paradise is also decent af...
Hell, even whatshername from Milfy Shitty is good.

idk who'd i'd put on top, but Amelie sure af is in the top three lol
which game is that Wiab

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
I hope in the next part she will roll back their relationship, "No, this is wrong, this is not allowed...sort of)" and she will tease him with her appearance and poses)))
You know what.. I think that is a great idea. It would be a turn in the story and the industry itself. And not only the milf, but the other girls too, next update focusing on him getting back their trust. With a much more of a romance approach. Trading glances and stares in different situations. I like it!

Reactions: Dufy

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
Since it will take longer than his estimation anyways I would definitely wait for the whole thing. At least it could be rewarding from what he seems to aim for. But we'll never know anyways. I'm never convinced when it comes to Xenorav. He is so unreliable. 400 renders and 6 animations in 4 months? That's crazy. I mean I'm not an expert but ONE month for approximately 100 renders?
I thought the same about the time frame rate, also, two part is bad for us. Ofc not for the milking and all his fanatics.

Oct 3, 2018
I don't think it's a bad thing to make the next chapter in 2 parts, and since this new chapter is still very early in development, he can make it interesting.
I'm sure that we're not going to have sex with Amelie, at least in the first part, and I doubt that we're going to have in the second either tbh xD ( gotta milk his fans more lol) but it could be a scene that it's going to be really really close, or maybe (this is me being very optimistic) the MC and Amelie can finally have sex but she will roll back their relationship because of her guilt.

Pingoyo

Nov 23, 2020
I don't think it's a bad thing to make the next chapter in 2 parts, and since this new chapter is still very early in development, he can make it interesting.
I'm sure that we're not going to have sex with Amelie, at least in the first part, and I doubt that we're going to have in the second either tbh xD ( gotta milk his fans more lol) but it could be a scene that it's going to be really really close, or maybe (this is me being very optimistic) the MC and Amelie can finally have sex but she will roll back their relationship because of her guilt.
That would be exploiting the worst aspect of the game to the maximum, it would lower its quality score a lot if it were like that.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

ch10_45_INTEL.png

ch10_46INTEL.png

Hello everyone, I hope you’re doing well!

I’m really enjoying this chapter, I have a clearer idea of how it’s going to be and the scenes we’ll see in Chapter 10. I still think there will be around 1000 renders (images).

In the end, I’ve decided to split the chapter into two parts. I believe this will really help me gain more exposure, as you all have mentioned before, and it will help me pay off my debts more quickly, haha.

I’d like to know, for those who prefer the complete chapter, what measures I can take so that you don’t have to deal with spoilers that people might post on Discord and such. I understand that encountering a spoiler while waiting can be really frustrating.

That’s all for now! I just wanted to say that I’m really enjoying how the chapter is turning out, and I’m eager to finish it.

Thank you!

REPORT (1).png

4.30 star(s) 267 Votes