ricola

Feb 28, 2017
That's a small typo in the script file "ch9eng.rpy" ( arelay!cl -> arelat!cl )

Here a fix/patch for that (with or without the WT from JokerLeader)
Install: extract the Zip and replace the files in the .../game/ folder.
I still get the lovebug. I've tried with and without the mod (and then with and without your patch in both cases) and I'm still thrown back to the dialogue option with confessing your love. Any suggestions?

(BTW, while I have your attention, love your mods, keep 'em up!)

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Can't believe he's worried about spoilers for players that want to wait for the completed chapter. Why not worry about spoilers for players that want to wait for the game to be completed? He's got bigger things to worry about, like actually delivering an update.

burgygeld

Jul 1, 2024
hello, i am new to this website/community and this game in general. I have a question, do the buttons i click on influence which scenes i can see later in the game? and can someone send me a file where the best scenes are saved? woud be nice, thanks!

The game master

May 19, 2022

View attachment 4118161

View attachment 4118160

Hello everyone, I hope you’re doing well!

I’m really enjoying this chapter, I have a clearer idea of how it’s going to be and the scenes we’ll see in Chapter 10. I still think there will be around 1000 renders (images).

In the end, I’ve decided to split the chapter into two parts. I believe this will really help me gain more exposure, as you all have mentioned before, and it will help me pay off my debts more quickly, haha.

I’d like to know, for those who prefer the complete chapter, what measures I can take so that you don’t have to deal with spoilers that people might post on Discord and such. I understand that encountering a spoiler while waiting can be really frustrating.

That’s all for now! I just wanted to say that I’m really enjoying how the chapter is turning out, and I’m eager to finish it.

Thank you!

View attachment 4118162
Yes.....split into 2 half..tht means we r gonna get NXT update very soon like December or January

• Haha
Reactions: deadh30775n

kad_gilek

Sep 13, 2024

View attachment 4118161

View attachment 4118160

Hello everyone, I hope you’re doing well!

I’m really enjoying this chapter, I have a clearer idea of how it’s going to be and the scenes we’ll see in Chapter 10. I still think there will be around 1000 renders (images).

In the end, I’ve decided to split the chapter into two parts. I believe this will really help me gain more exposure, as you all have mentioned before, and it will help me pay off my debts more quickly, haha.

I’d like to know, for those who prefer the complete chapter, what measures I can take so that you don’t have to deal with spoilers that people might post on Discord and such. I understand that encountering a spoiler while waiting can be really frustrating.

That’s all for now! I just wanted to say that I’m really enjoying how the chapter is turning out, and I’m eager to finish it.

Thank you!

View attachment 4118162

i want see rough blowjob under shower with many povs and she swallows

if xenorav will not do that, he is gay :mad:

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2018
That would be exploiting the worst aspect of the game to the maximum, it would lower its quality score a lot if it were like that.
You're saying that because that happens more than often when Devs split chapters/episodes into parts, and you're right to think that, it's a legitimate opinion.
I'm sure most of the reason for the split is because of money, Xenorav even implied that in this new report, but the dude also knows that the majority of his fans think that it seems that he his milking them by doing this, so the only smart thing to do here is a huge compromise, by making the 2 parts at least almost as big as the normal chapters and a huge payoff in the 2nd part.
In the end, it is a win-win situation imo.

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
I have a love hate relationship with this game, on one hand I find the story characters except the small loli gremlin looking sister absolutely top notch but hate waiting for a year for 1 chapter

Reactions: Fayrus

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
I have a love hate relationship with this game, on one hand I find the story characters except the small loli gremlin looking sister absolutely top notch but hate waiting for a year for 1 chapter
IDK about the loli gremlin, though. If you separate your mind from the voluptuous other females in the game, she doesn't look all that loli in the face she's just petite. A cute little petite number actually. Especially now she's realized the old blackmail/stalker shit isn't working and gave up on it. If she was the main LI in a game without the others, won't lie, I'd play it.

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
IDK about the loli gremlin, though. If you separate your mind from the voluptuous other females in the game, she doesn't look all that loli in the face she's just petite. A cute little petite number actually. Especially now she's realized the old blackmail/stalker shit isn't working and gave up on it. If she was the main LI in a game without the others, won't lie, I'd play it.
Why would I need to separate my mind from voluptuous milfs wtf that's the bees knees.

She is total fucking loli gremlin in my book and nothing changing that, oh forgot to mention the part how much insufferably clingy she is makes me wanna bash her skull to the wall. If she was the main LI of a game I would just block and hide the game just like I did for the rest of them, thank God she isn't tho. Lolis, petite flat chested chicks needs to fuck off fr

Last edited:

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
You know what.. I think that is a great idea. It would be a turn in the story and the industry itself. And not only the milf, but the other girls too, next update focusing on him getting back their trust. With a much more of a romance approach. Trading glances and stares in different situations. I like it!
...And photos in phones)

Reactions: Fayrus
4.30 star(s) 267 Votes