YanHentai

Mar 13, 2023
não importa, todos nós sabemos que em algum momento ele desaparecerá por meses, nos deixando sem nada. Eu digo que essa atualização virá em meados de 2025, se ele não fizer a divisão.
[/CITAR. Isso mesmo, entre janeiro a fevereiro, como o capítulo 10 terá 10/15 cenas ele vai dividir em partes, isso leva tempo.

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017

View attachment 4118161

View attachment 4118160

Hello everyone, I hope you’re doing well!

I’m really enjoying this chapter, I have a clearer idea of how it’s going to be and the scenes we’ll see in Chapter 10. I still think there will be around 1000 renders (images).

In the end, I’ve decided to split the chapter into two parts. I believe this will really help me gain more exposure, as you all have mentioned before, and it will help me pay off my debts more quickly, haha.

I’d like to know, for those who prefer the complete chapter, what measures I can take so that you don’t have to deal with spoilers that people might post on Discord and such. I understand that encountering a spoiler while waiting can be really frustrating.

That’s all for now! I just wanted to say that I’m really enjoying how the chapter is turning out, and I’m eager to finish it.

Thank you!

View attachment 4118162
Who would've thought :coffee::geek: Hahaha...

• Haha
Reactions: Lavinotinto

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
I have a love hate relationship with this game, on one hand I find the story characters except the small loli gremlin looking sister absolutely top notch but hate waiting for a year for 1 chapter
I agree on everyhing but the part of the loli, she is excelent. And this last update was a great experience with her (although we didn't pop her cherry in the best moment possible in a fantastic position... what a waste). The only thing that worries me is going to be the "payoff", he is, hands down fantastic at teasing and blueballing. But with so much waiting I really hope to see a well made loop, with a fucking great creampie... (ofc asking for a creampie is too much at this point.. :ROFLMAO:)

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
IDK about the loli gremlin, though. If you separate your mind from the voluptuous other females in the game, she doesn't look all that loli in the face she's just petite. A cute little petite number actually. Especially now she's realized the old blackmail/stalker shit isn't working and gave up on it. If she was the main LI in a game without the others, won't lie, I'd play it.
Plus, all the girl (even the friend one) are at fuckable boiling point. With this last update, all of them SHOULD be open for bussiness, even the tiny one........... but.. something tells me the next entry is going to be full hardcore mode on Amelie teasing. Ofc I hope I'm proven wrong.

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
I mean, in order to have higher chance to become successful you have to work consistently and and be dedicated to your craft. IDK if Xenorav can reach that, but I hope so.

radbaz31

Feb 23, 2023

View attachment 4118161

View attachment 4118160

Hello everyone, I hope you’re doing well!

I’m really enjoying this chapter, I have a clearer idea of how it’s going to be and the scenes we’ll see in Chapter 10. I still think there will be around 1000 renders (images).

In the end, I’ve decided to split the chapter into two parts. I believe this will really help me gain more exposure, as you all have mentioned before, and it will help me pay off my debts more quickly, haha.

I’d like to know, for those who prefer the complete chapter, what measures I can take so that you don’t have to deal with spoilers that people might post on Discord and such. I understand that encountering a spoiler while waiting can be really frustrating.

That’s all for now! I just wanted to say that I’m really enjoying how the chapter is turning out, and I’m eager to finish it.

Thank you!

View attachment 4118162
someone need tell this mf to stop making her more brown in each update ....at this rate we gonna have a black child:KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: Savilesavile

mahin007

Sep 1, 2022
That's probably part 1 progress. So 7% in one month, imagine how much it would take to reach 100% (500
If you calculate, its something like 14months and few weeks to be exact. But you know, we missing Dev's excuse period here

Which means we get it before 18-20 months. thats good news, right :D

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
If you calculate, its something like 14months and few weeks to be exact. But you know, we missing Dev's excuse period here

Which means we get it before 18-20 months. thats good news, right :D
Yeah it would be good news if God doesn't take me to him in the next 2 years

4.30 star(s) 267 Votes