Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Why everybody keep saying goodbye everytime something happens to his patreon? I really doubt Xenorav saves everything he works on in patreon and not in his fucking computer.
Brother, Patreon isn't a storage website :KEK: Patreon is how he gets paid, the dude just lost the income he makes off this game, and if he is to rebuild somewhere else, he will probably earn substantially less for a while. So unless you expect him to work from the goodness of his heart, then losing his Patreon is a massive deal.

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
Brother, Patreon isn't a storage website :KEK: Patreon is how he gets paid, the dude just lost the income he makes off this game, and if he is to rebuild somewhere else, he will probably earn substantially less for a while. So unless you expect him to work from the goodness of his heart, then losing his Patreon is a massive deal.
Sorry for my naivety lol his patrons will most likely subscribe to whatever new platform he moves to, but he will earn susbtantially less, thats for sure. Obvious, even, I was being extremely ingenue my bad hahaha

Reactions: Joey's Conscience

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
If Xenorav posts another update for this game before midnight of Halloween, I will livestream myself basejumping from Trump tower and then setting a land speed record for the fastest cripple to crawl across the United States on one hit of fentanyl. Please pray for us all.
Well, that needs to be screenshotted. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: KiGa

seami18

Apr 27, 2021
Please , Can anyone give me all Save file ... please...
unfortunately the game is deleted from my device....
please send me.
thank you

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Oh, it finally happened - I figured it would since patreon has been cracking down hard lately. I guess the choose-your-own-relationship setting in the beginning is not enough anymore.
But on the positive side - he needs to put in some work to rebuild his fan base on subscribestar - so we may actually get the next version before the end of the decade
:WeSmart:

4.30 star(s) 267 Votes