Mod Ren'Py Completed Heart Problems [Xenorav] [English] Dialogue Re-Write ver. 0.30 (CH1 to 3)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Do you want to see a Chapter 2 Re-Write or is the original Dialogue fine as it is?

• Yes, I'd like to see this continue.

Votes: 765 86.7%
  • No, the Original script is fine as it is.

Votes: 117 13.3%

• Total voters

Chinwiskers

Jan 26, 2022
I'm guessing the WT and cheat mod wouldn't work with this unless the player choices are the same
Yeah I haven't tested the other 3rd party mods with this update yet, you could try it but it may replace some key files that were altered to make my Re-Write work. I think if they don't work it will require the changes to be integrated into this mods files rather than them being overwritten?

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
Yeah I haven't tested the other 3rd party mods with this update yet, you could try it but it may replace some key files that were altered to make my Re-Write work. I think if they don't work it will require the changes to be integrated into this mods files rather than them being overwritten?
Looking at the WT mod I see it wouldn't be compatible at all
you'd have to integrate the WT because the mod replaces the script.rpy probably to color code choices
which is where most of your work would be

Reactions: Chinwiskers

Chinwiskers

Jan 26, 2022
Looking at the WT mod I see it wouldn't be compatible at all
you'd have to integrate the WT because the mod replaces the script.rpy probably to color code choices
which is where most of your work would be
Yeah, once I've finished up to Chapter 9 on the Re-Write I could retroactively go back and look at integrating those kinds of mods but at the moment it wouldn't really make sense until it was finished.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Thanks for the kind words! It's always appreciated to get feedback or even just a response! Hope you guys enjoy what I've started here and will continue with!
Your work is definitely appreciated.

It is time consuming I'm sure but it will be very popular as it progresses and certainly when completely up to date. :coffee:

• Red Heart

Chinwiskers

Jan 26, 2022
Your work is definitely appreciated.

It is time consuming I'm sure but it will be very popular as it progresses and certainly when completely up to date. :coffee:
I really hope so! I enjoy breathing a little more life into the characters and hopefully making it a bit more enjoyable to read (the original developer has the visual enjoyment covered thankfully hehe).

Alphamale2467

Mar 25, 2022
Man, this is awesome! I just stumbled onto this game, and everything about it from the rating through the great renders and positive comments were screaming "PLAY THIS," but I wasn't feeling the whole aunt/cousin vibe.
Now I'm stoked!
Many thanks! Later Dude...I have three awesome chapters to get to.

• Red Heart

Chinwiskers

Jan 26, 2022
Quick Update!:

I successfully integrated the Re-Write mod with the latest version of "Heart Problems - Chapter 9" and have been continuing work, amongst which was adding a Chapter select option upon start of a New Game !

Screenshot Examples:
Screenshot 2024-09-14 181244.png Screenshot 2024-09-14 181254.png Screenshot 2024-09-14 181301.png Screenshot 2024-09-14 181309.png

Last edited:

ikxmootix

Sep 23, 2017
Thank you for your hard work! Mom/son rules

Does this mod work with Android? If that's the case , would a kind soul maybe drop a Android apk. with the mod integrated ?

• Red Heart

Chinwiskers

Jan 26, 2022
Thank you for your hard work! Mom/son rules

Does this mod work with Android? If that's the case , would a kind soul maybe drop a Android apk. with the mod integrated ?
Unfortunately I'm not personally currently working on an .apk integration for this mod as I have no idea where to start with that lol, but if someone with the skillset would like to attempt it I'm all for it!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote