RPGM Abandoned Heart-Throbbing "School" Life [2020-09-27 Demo] [AzureEmblem]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Subun

Jan 2, 2018
OKEY ... very big ... I think the game interests those who loved danganronpa (and they wanted to do something more xd) so I think they should put the original sizes, if they are going to modify them at that point , I should change the characters for others ..., is what I think

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Huge fan of the series! Interesting game, will we be able to get the girls pregnant?

PrinceWulf

Mar 3, 2018
I like the idea, but unsure about the execution when it comes to character design. Not that I mind it but when you take an existing character and change it, clearly many will notice something is off. Even if that is their preference.
Will have it on a lookout.

Basilisxs Den

Mar 29, 2019
Haven't played the game yet but I hope you can get with Sakura, I know not everyone's into muscle beauties like me so at very least I hope there's a customized version of her everyone can enjoy like this

Reactions: naeblis4

jdantas93

Feb 27, 2018
After years waiting for a good danganronpa hentai, this one looks promising, but i don't understand why every girl has gigantic tits, to the point of some looking ridiculous. I think you should try to stay at least somewhat close to original proportions, if every girl has big titties, none is special, personality too.

Dragonmsyer77

Jul 23, 2019
After years waiting for a good danganronpa hentai, this one looks promising, but i don't understand why every girl has gigantic tits, to the point of some looking ridiculous. I think you should try to stay at least somewhat close to original proportions, if every girl has big titties, none is special, personality too.
It's cause the author of the game likes big breasts but if there is enough support and demand for the game he will make more on model sizes for the breasts

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes