RPGM Abandoned Heart-Throbbing "School" Life [2020-09-27 Demo] [AzureEmblem]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
See I'm the guy who's on more of the "big breasts" type of side, but I'm a man of culture, I like variety, not every girl in the game needs to have a D and up, small breasts are still justice. And justice is the core motive of Danganronpa so add some flat chested girls.
I know, its sad, i feel you my dude. Some people just cant tell the difference between small breasted adults and minors.
!All boobs are love.... as long as they are of consenting age!

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
I know, its sad, i feel you my dude. Some people just cant tell the difference between small breasted adults and minors.
!All boobs are love.... as long as they are of consenting age!
Totally my dude, people like these makes me feel bad for flat chested women. They sure have it rough with all these "flat is loli" nonsense.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Interesting game, huge fan of the series. Will we be able to get the girls pregnant eventually?

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
Totally my dude, people like these makes me feel bad for flat chested women. They sure have it rough with all these "flat is loli" nonsense.
That kind of misconceptions is why i never say "I am into Pettankos" because most people automatically thinks it only reffers to Loli characters.
I mean, most flat chests girls are also pretty short (like my waifu, Blanc), but there is still difference between "pretty short and flat" and freaking loli.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
Interesting game, huge fan of the series. Will we be able to get the girls pregnant eventually?
Considering there is a day limit, and i`m not sure if ALL your progress pass to the New Game+, i doubt they implement it, except for maaaybe some special ending scene.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
That kind of misconceptions is why i never say "I am into Pettankos" because most people automatically thinks it only reffers to Loli characters.
I mean, most flat chests girls are also pretty short (like my waifu, Blanc), but there is still difference between "pretty short and flat" and freaking loli.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She's really cute. Nice waifu.

Reactions: LostLight and GH20

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Or Louise from Familiar of Zero. Who does not and never has looked like an actual loli, just a short adult woman with no chest.

Anyway, we're drifting off topic. Has the OP changed his game to not mangle the characters yet or nah? I notice Junko's tits are still "clipping through my arms" big so I figure not.

NightPhoenix

Jun 16, 2018
Im not gonna lie . id be slightly more interested in a death game with h-elements where maybe you can get different girls to survive depending on your actions. but the girls are cute thats nice.

StarsMan423

May 3, 2018
The game won't load. Anyone know what this mean?
[1024/084117.622:ERROR:main_dll_loader_win.cc(145)] Failed to load NW DLL from Heart-Throbbing School Life\nw.dll: %1 is not a valid Win32 application. (0xC1)

GH20

Feb 21, 2020

There is a small update for 4 girls: Sayaka, Kyoko, Mukuro and Celestia.

Also, lmao with that title!

Reactions: Iceloo

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
This game has so much grind to it.
I don't mind having to find materials to get statues or whatever, or even the day/night cycle, its the stupid stuff.
Why do you have to talk to each individual girl to send them places instead of a list version (like the original game had) in your room so you don't have 3 room changes just to send 1 girl to a different area???
Also I think it should be 3 great dates, a scene, and then only 1 great date each to unlock more scenes. Having to spend at least 9 days just to get a blowjob/titjob for one girl is way too much work for so little payoff.
Honestly, at this stage I'm tempted to just save-scum, learn the variables for each girl's affection, and just edit them myself.

Horsygoes

Aug 6, 2018
sorry if my english look kinda broken, hi from france.
Arf...another game i would loved to play if they did at least a real body for those H-scene.. a dick hanging on a shadow... it's just weird in my opinion, if you want to hide evry men, i can understand that, but do the same treatment for dicks! i just want to laugh watching this!
the girls in this game are really well made, that annoy me even more..

Mikan tsumuki look like she sucking the magic stick from dragon ball! that break the immersion.
But yeah, show nothing or evrything!

Reactions: hotbluemetal

Horsygoes

Aug 6, 2018
That gonna be weird, but the [abandonned] tag wasn't here yesterday.. is it my fault?:Kappa::WaitWhat:
Anyway, i'm sad now.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes