RPGM Abandoned Heart-Throbbing "School" Life [2020-09-27 Demo] [AzureEmblem]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes
Nov 2, 2018
You know, I was mildly excited to see a DR game on here. Then I saw that they may as well not be the same character because you gave them galaxy boobs.

If you're going to be using canon characters for a game, it's pretty critical that they actually look like the character they're based on. These do not.

-3/10, not even going to try it.

SpecLurker

Jun 13, 2017
You know, I was mildly excited to see a DR game on here. Then I saw that they may as well not be the same character because you gave them galaxy boobs.

If you're going to be using canon characters for a game, it's pretty critical that they actually look like the character they're based on. These do not.

-3/10, not even going to try it.
Lol -3/10 and then there's that "support me if you want the characters to look accurate" part

JACM$0

May 6, 2017
I liked this game a lot, althrough there is quite a bit of grinding. It takes 9 days to reach the kissing scene and the 2 sex scenes with each girl. I played all the way through the 50 days but weirdly when I started a new game+ all the girls disappear at night and I can't interact with any of them. Could it be an error in my version? I have tried for multiple days and come in and out of all the doors but the girls never appear at night. Don't know if it's an oversight. I really enjoyed the game and can't wait to see it get developed and polished much more!
Captura de pantalla (425).png

• Wow
Reactions: Fleabag

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
Wake me up when non-consent or mind control gets added
Edit: and when characters actually look like their counterparts.

Reactions: Throwing Pumpkins

Fleabag

Aug 2, 2018
It's cause the author of the game likes big breasts but if there is enough support and demand for the game he will make more on model sizes for the breasts
He uses the models he didn't create and he added those awful gigantic breasts to already existed characters just because he likes big breasts. And we still HAVE TO PAY TO MAYBE CHANGE SOMETHING??? Goddamit, I hope he won't make money, this is so wrong.

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
I play it, and i think it has LOTS of potential, and i really like this Demo so far.

I don´t really mind the massive breasts, but it can look very off with some characters. (Like Kyoko or Hiyoko)

And since he took the time to add 3 costumes for everyone, i would like he also add a Fully Naked option.

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2018
Lol -3/10 and then there's that "support me if you want the characters to look accurate" part
Except, for people to support something, it's THE DEVELOPER/SELLER'S JOB to make the game look inviting. I shouldn't have to pay them to make the characters look anatomically correct, or for them to make the game look appealing. If someone is trying to garner support, or sell their skills, THEY must make others interested.

Basically, TL;DR, you're flipping the responsibility in order to deflect criticism.

• Angry
Reactions: Nixi~ and Fleabag

SpecLurker

Jun 13, 2017
Except, for people to support something, it's THE DEVELOPER/SELLER'S JOB to make the game look inviting. I shouldn't have to pay them to make the characters look anatomically correct, or for them to make the game look appealing. If someone is trying to garner support, or sell their skills, THEY must make others interested.

Basically, TL;DR, you're flipping the responsibility in order to deflect criticism.
You misunderstood my comment somehow. I was jokingly laughing in how the creator believes people should support him for anatomically correct models. (The models themselves are created by a game named Demco on pixiv who makes them as accurate as possible). In no way was my comment meant to deflect criticism.

GodisAlive123

Jan 12, 2020
If i had to give advice I feel as if there are way to many options that do the same thing. When going on a date with characters I feel like you should either reduce the amount of locations or possibly only give you certain options for certain characters giving you less work to do or possibly let you unlock more options like a beach date ending with a swimsuit scene. As a personal preference though I think you should give each scene (besides kissing) a nude variant either going full nude or possibly making one of the outfit just revealing. The characters are fine though I enjoyed them and im fine with your preference. People really need to stop being butt hurt about it.

Nov 2, 2018
You misunderstood my comment somehow. I was jokingly laughing in how the creator believes people should support him for anatomically correct models. (The models themselves are created by a game named Demco on pixiv who makes them as accurate as possible). In no way was my comment meant to deflect criticism.
I saw someone earlier in the thread that was defending the game. For some reason, I thought you were him, so my bad.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Long story short because the developer likes big breasts and he cannot lie:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So if you want him to change it support the game I guess.
I believe the proper response to this is to make a mod in which all the girls have been replaced with lolified models.
Loli Junko, loli Kyouko, Loli Akane, loli Hina, loli everyone.
Except Hiyoko. Hiyoko is simply replaced with a jpg of a fetus.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fleabag
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes