RPGM Abandoned Heart-Throbbing "School" Life [2020-09-27 Demo] [AzureEmblem]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

KILLURFACD

Jul 14, 2017
I liked this game a lot, althrough there is quite a bit of grinding. It takes 9 days to reach the kissing scene and the 2 sex scenes with each girl. I played all the way through the 50 days but weirdly when I started a new game+ all the girls disappear at night and I can't interact with any of them. Could it be an error in my version? I have tried for multiple days and come in and out of all the doors but the girls never appear at night. Don't know if it's an oversight. I really enjoyed the game and can't wait to see it get developed and polished much more!
View attachment 732134
I had this problem too. To fix it you just change any girls clothes at night and that character will reappear. You can choose default clothes and they still will reshow.

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
Anyone know how many girls have sex scenes and who ?
So far, 2 per Girl (outside of Kissing).
And x4 if we consider the Costume variants.

Tho, if you mean ACTUAL SEX scenes (Intercourse), so far, there is none of them.
All sex scenes i saw so far are Handjobs, Blowjobs, Titfucks, and that kind of stuff.

Iceloo

Sep 20, 2019
So far, 2 per Girl (outside of Kissing).
And x4 if we consider the Costume variants.

Tho, if you mean ACTUAL SEX scenes (Intercourse), so far, there is none of them.
All sex scenes i saw so far are Handjobs, Blowjobs, Titfucks, and that kind of stuff.
Yeah that's what i mean
I asked the question because of the tag "vaginal sex", but i guess they put the tag by mistake :rolleyes:

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
ahh yes, "lolicon"
"I want to make a game about schoolgirls having sex, but I don't want to be accused of being a pedophile! What do I do?"
[ ] Put a statement at the front of the game saying all girls in the game are over 18
[ ] Make several explicit references about the girls being in a college and past high school
[ ] Include non-fuckable children characters to help contrast your older characters, making their ages more clear
[X] JUST GIVE THEM ENORMOUS TITS LOL

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
"I want to make a game about schoolgirls having sex, but I don't want to be accused of being a pedophile! What do I do?"
[ ] Put a statement at the front of the game saying all girls in the game are over 18
[ ] Make several explicit references about the girls being in a college and past high school
[ ] Include non-fuckable children characters to help contrast your older characters, making their ages more clear
[X] JUST GIVE THEM ENORMOUS TITS LOL
Excel Saga tried this on their last episode to see if they could get away with it, their last episode was still banned because oppai loli is a thing.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
It is, but there's a lot of people who feel "loli" encompasses all girls with small breasts and "shortstacks" shouldn't be a part of it.
It's just bashing on fetishes you don't like, really, but it has a bigger impact because it's loli and triggers the "omg think of the children!" response.

If I go any further I'll go into a rant though. It was mostly a joke on this author since all his girls have seriously massive tatas.
It's understandable if they don't want to add Hiyoko, but by and large Danganronpa doesn't have any lolis. They gonna give Chihiro hooters too?

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
See I'm the guy who's on more of the "big breasts" type of side, but I'm a man of culture, I like variety, not every girl in the game needs to have a D and up, small breasts are still justice. And justice is the core motive of Danganronpa so add some flat chested girls.

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
I download it, and while i not longer have the "older" version to compare it, i think is still the same Demo, and they just "update it" because it says so on Itch.io.
updh.PNG

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
Also, while messing around with the carpets, i found files with naked and underwear cg files of the characters, which i hope it means the developer could be adding a "fully naked costume" option, like i suggest him 3 months ago.
Junko_Und_1.png Junko_Nak_1.png
Tho, it´s likely just extra cg for future scenes or events. (or maybe there is already one with them, that i haven`t seen yet)

Reactions: Gooblygoop
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes