2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Mr Georgie

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2022
The first chapter fon my new game is ready!

I must say that I put a lot of effort into creating this story and I'm very satisfied with the result. I really hope you enjoy it.

Synopsis: You haven't seen your best friend for a couple of years because your lives have led you down different paths, but one day he tells you that you should visit him because he's getting married and you're going to be his best man. It's worth mentioning that you've always been in love with your best friend's sister, maybe this is your chance to do something about it... maybe.

Release Dates:
  • Ultimate Supporters: Now
  • Great Supporters: November 24
  • Supporters: December 1
  • Public release: December 8

Reactions: JFKdj

Mr Georgie

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2022
I'm confused. I thought it would all just have been about a NAME CHANGE and a fresh start, Mr Georgie. So is this game here really completely abandoned now??
It's not abandoned yet, but the poor reception made me pause the development. If you are interested in this game to continue, please vote in .

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
It's not abandoned yet, but the poor reception made me pause the development. If you are interested in this game to continue, please vote in .
The only reason people criticize this game is because of a poorly written character named Roxie.
She has nothing interesting to become an LI, every time she talks it's because some shit is going to happen.
And the worst thing of all is that there is no indication that she will receive a redemption arc.

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
A couple of fixes Ch 2 needs:

Translation needed:
screenshot0001.png

highlighted his --> her:
screenshot0002.png

What Ed is saying echoes what Cliff said in the previous dialogue:
screenshot0006.png

Mislabeled dialogue
Hazel --> Viktor:
screenshot0007.png

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HeartsUnderTheRedSky-0.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mr Georgie

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2022
Check out my , now available for everyone!!!

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes