2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
hearts under the red sky [Chapter 2] [Mr Georgie] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,28 GB / 271 MB - HeartsUnderTheRedSky-0.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,26 GB / 256 MB - HeartsUnderTheRedSky-0.2-mac-crunched.zip
= ~11,9% of the original size, image/video quality 90%/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and not thoroughly tested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mr Georgie

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2022
So here is the unavoidable femdom. Good to know I haven't downloaded this yet. It gives me such a shitty feeling so I won't touch this game.
There is no femdom, but intimidation, and it is part of the development of the story and characters. It's a pity you don't want to try my game, but I hope you find another of your liking. :)(y)

Reactions: ArhraCole

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
There is no femdom, but intimidation, and it is part of the development of the story and characters. It's a pity you don't want to try my game, but I hope you find another of your liking. :)(y)
Based on those pictures, exactly the same thing. Bitches like that drive me far away from the game. If it's shit like that at the beginning, I really don't want to see what it's like after 6-7 updates.

• Angry
Reactions: leg28

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Based on those pictures, exactly the same thing. Bitches like that drive me far away from the game. If it's shit like that at the beginning, I really don't want to see what it's like after 6-7 updates.

is it "bitches like that" that drove you away from real life? :KEK:

Reactions: leg28

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
...so the girl who was raped is okay with being complicit with sexual assault? I think that makes her actually worse than Roxie, and she's the one who actually assaulted the MC.

And besides the LI who did the raping on the MC, the other three all have some sort of rape-event trauma from the past? Really, all of them? I mean, I did see the rape tag, but I didn't think it was going to be everywhere.

Mr Georgie

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2022
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Tried the chapter and don't know what to expect.

-Glad I got the chance to reject the blondie after that father story. That was fucking chef's kiss.

-Hope I don't become a Vampire in the future.

-The sex for blood deal was a no go. If the werewolf dude ever tries to kill her, I won't stand in his way.

-Probably on pace to have the hermit life. As I did in the "Reunion" game. 5/5 game.
Would you please hide the spoilers? I'd appreciate that. ;)

Mr Georgie

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2022
...so the girl who was raped is okay with being complicit with sexual assault? I think that makes her actually worse than Roxie, and she's the one who actually assaulted the MC.

And besides the LI who did the raping on the MC, the other three all have some sort of rape-event trauma from the past? Really, all of them? I mean, I did see the rape tag, but I didn't think it was going to be everywhere.
About the "rape" tag, my intention was never to use this as a fetish or anything like that, is more like a narrative element for the story's development.
And about the rape-event trauma:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I adored Reunion so I tried this one sight unseen. In retrospect, that was probably a mistake. I don't really like vampires to begin with. Getting a game over at the second decision of the game because I was inconsiderate to the vampire molesting the MC pretty much killed my enthusiasm (no pun intended).

Maybe I'll try again when I'm in a better mindset for this sort of story, but I don't think this is a great first impression for the game.

Mr Georgie

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2022
I adored Reunion so I tried this one sight unseen. In retrospect, that was probably a mistake. I don't really like vampires to begin with. Getting a game over at the second decision of the game because I was inconsiderate to the vampire molesting the MC pretty much killed my enthusiasm (no pun intended).

Maybe I'll try again when I'm in a better mindset for this sort of story, but I don't think this is a great first impression for the game.
Too bad you didn't enjoy it on the first try, but I really hope you give it a second chance. I must say that I wanted to write a darker story (compared to Reunion), but you will see that humor and meaningful moments will be there too.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Too bad you didn't enjoy it on the first try, but I really hope you give it a second chance. I must say that I wanted to write a darker story (compared to Reunion), but you will see that humor and meaningful moments will be there too.
I hope you're right, but the problems extend beyond just being a darker story. The beginning isn't a good hook - in fact I found it more of a repellant. The sudden appearance of the supernatural is surprising which is a good start, but the plot and characters are at cross purposes and thus aren't able to pull their own weight.

The game starts with an ominous (but contextless) flashforward before giving us straightforward slice of life setup. Then we're literally ambushed by vampires who capture the MC, threaten to kill him, effectively rape him, and end the game if we choose wrong.

If I'm a player who made that wrong choice, what exactly is my incentive to go back and try again? Why should I expect the rest of the game to be more to my liking than this last choice was? It's not like the humor in the slice of life led to the darker twist, the latter completely displaced the former.

To me, the game's appeal seems pretty narrowly focused: either you like dark subversions/forced action/vampires in general, or the game had nothing to offer at the time of the first Game Over. I think you needed either to extend the slice-of-life material so we'd have a clearer idea how it would fit in with the darker plot elements, or to tone down how Roxie and Vanessa treat the MC when they enter the story.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I hope you're right, but the problems extend beyond just being a darker story. The beginning isn't a good hook - in fact I found it more of a repellant. The sudden appearance of the supernatural is surprising which is a good start, but the plot and characters are at cross purposes and thus aren't able to pull their own weight.

The game starts with an ominous (but contextless) flashforward before giving us straightforward slice of life setup. Then we're literally ambushed by vampires who capture the MC, threaten to kill him, effectively rape him, and end the game if we choose wrong.

If I'm a player who made that wrong choice, what exactly is my incentive to go back and try again? Why should I expect the rest of the game to be more to my liking than this last choice was? It's not like the humor in the slice of life led to the darker twist, the latter completely displaced the former.

To me, the game's appeal seems pretty narrowly focused: either you like dark subversions/forced action/vampires in general, or the game had nothing to offer at the time of the first Game Over. I think you needed either to extend the slice-of-life material so we'd have a clearer idea how it would fit in with the darker plot elements, or to tone down how Roxie and Vanessa treat the MC when they enter the story.
I have completely ruled them out as LIs after that first encounter. You can add the fact that they have lesbian sex with each other: that has only further reduced my interest in them (interest that was already zero). Roxie's femdom and attitude doesn't help her at all (unless the intention is that we don't care if she gets killed or mysteriously disappears). And finally, since it's not a harem game, my interest in them is even lower than normally would. So basically I'm determined to choose, when I can, the options that don't give them points.

I just tried this for the first time
And I think it's really good
The girl are pretty.
I just can't decide If I like Roxie or Vanessa more.
I like Vanessa more, which isn't good for Roxie, because I don't like Vanessa.

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
Is Vanessa and Roxie paths mutually exclusive?
Seems all pro-Roxie decisions makes you miss out on other LI scenes.
While Vanessa's paths also nets you Sophie and Dailani as well as their scenes.
I've been trying to spread out the affection points but it seems like a bad idea in the long run. Either ditch Roxie or Vanessa and offend the other in the process.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Hearts Under the Red Sky [v0.2] Unofficial Android Port

- 270mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Mr Georgie

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2022

I understand that you didn't like the beginning of the story, actually, that was kind of the idea, to feel as powerless as the MC (I know it's a risky move). But as the story goes on, you will learn more about the characters and why they act this way.

About the forced action you mentioned the possible death you could encounter has almost zero effect at this point (you don't even have to restart). This is just a statement, this means that you could die in the future if you don't choose wisely (mostly if you play as a shitty person).

As I said, I hope you give it a second chance, but if you don't want to, I understand. I'm grateful because you enjoyed my first game. I just hope you give me a chance with my upcoming projects as well.

Last edited:

Mr Georgie

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2022
Is Vanessa and Roxie paths mutually exclusive?
Seems all pro-Roxie decisions makes you miss out on other LI scenes.
While Vanessa's paths also nets you Sophie and Dailani as well as their scenes.
I've been trying to spread out the affection points but it seems like a bad idea in the long run. Either ditch Roxie or Vanessa and offend the other in the process.
Actually, almost all the paths are kind of exclusive by the way, Roxie is planned to be a LI, but an antagonist too in some scenarios, so yeah, that's the plan. I hope you enjoy my game.

Reactions: jufot

Derpyshanks

Jul 14, 2021
I understand that you didn't like the beginning of the story, actually, that was kind of the idea, to feel as powerless as the MC (I know it's a risky move). But as the story goes on, you will learn more about the characters and why they act this way.

About the forced action you mentioned the possible death you could encounter has almost zero effect at this point (you don't even have to restart). This is just a statement, this means that you could die in the future if you don't choose wisely (mostly if you play as a shitty person).

As I said, I hope you give it a second chance, but if you don't want to, I understand. I'm grateful because you enjoyed my first game. I just hope you give me a chance with my upcoming projects as well.
How do you play as shitty person in this game? Or is that just for future releases?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Personally, what I didn't like is that they basically raped the MC. Enough to never interest me as LIs. Plus the lesbian scene basically down my already waning interest.

Well, I'm weird in this sense, in VN I only see one ending, so if I choose an option where the MC gets killed, I'm over and I don't pick it up again (even if the game proceeds to get me to the point where I can choose again, my action will be to close the game and finish it). I'm not saying it's common, but it's what I do, and that's why unexpected bad endings are one of the things I least like.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes