Mar 11, 2023
Takes a bit for the mods to register/load once the game is opened
I'm going to assume you have several of the scene mods installed, those take much longer to load & bog down the other mods, if you really want to improve the load times, remove scene mods that you don't use.

snappshot

Nov 16, 2020
is it just me or VR gameplay got worse, tracking, grabing, etc is way worse in the newer versions, is it just me or does anyone else feels this way?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Heat-EDEF-0.5.4.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Jolly_The_Jester

Giackm112

Dec 16, 2021
I have a problem extracting the new version, it says when i try to exract some sharedassets "write error in the file".

It was only on me or anyone had the same situation?(i've never had this problem with this game before)

Sep 30, 2017
So I'm noticing a very annoying bug while in VR. When you go into 1st person with any character and then leaving their perspective, their nose spazes tf out. It's hella disturbing at times cuz you can see things you shouldn't like their whole eye ball. Anyone else run into this bug? I would have took a screenshot, but let's just say I was a bit distracted and had my hand(s) full at the moment lol

Reactions: Lt.Loner

sarcasin

Jul 16, 2019
idk about you guys but I kinda miss the option to have them lean when you grab them by the head... you can lean them by grabbing the back but they retain the weird bent posture when doing that :/

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes