Logedabe

Jan 11, 2018
Updates have been coming from yiff.party and that has shut down now it seems.
Not super hopeful about getting the horsey boi anytime soon.
It's a very well made game though so might be worth actually paying for :)

typewriter99999

Jul 27, 2020
Updates have been coming from yiff.party and that has shut down now it seems.
Not super hopeful about getting the horsey boi anytime soon.
It's a very well made game though so might be worth actually paying for :)
I don't think so, actually. The links on yiff were always dead, I think someone else has been keeping them up to date.

enzzin

Feb 16, 2019
Yeah, yiff party's uploader has been dead for a while. We've been getting the updates from here, uploaded by a secret good samaritan

Veolaz

Jul 1, 2020
they couldn't make payments for the month to keep the server up, it might return, we don't know
But based on what the admin said he was tired to manage the whole website so that he shut it down... It means he might never let the website back online... RIP

Kronixen

Dec 13, 2017
Ngl I was nervous downloading this off someone with only 1 post. But it would be a pretty commendable bait if your account was waiting to pounce since 2019. Thank you for the share.

Anyway, I tried installing the crack provided by l8rdude but it seems clever Edef may have changed their authentication process. Both the "LaunchGame.bat" and "InjectGame.bat" methods for cracking the game do not work, with the authentication button pushing to browser to connect with Patreon. Back to square one. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: DifoDrafox

Revenom

Jul 8, 2019
Ngl I was nervous downloading this off someone with only 1 post. But it would be a pretty commendable bait if your account was waiting to pounce since 2019. Thank you for the share.

Anyway, I tried installing the crack provided by l8rdude but it seems clever Edef may have changed their authentication process. Both the "LaunchGame.bat" and "InjectGame.bat" methods for cracking the game do not work, with the authentication button pushing to browser to connect with Patreon. Back to square one. :unsure:
No need to use "Crack", I have successfully identified, although I am not Patrion

• Wow
Reactions: Kronixen

enzzin

Feb 16, 2019

It works for me. Yes, it does seem to ask to login to Patreon for authentication now, but I just used a working Patreon account and it worked, no need to pledge or anything.

Redtail182

Mar 30, 2020

Can't wait for atlas update crack to come out
It works just fine for me over on my end. All I had to do was authenticate and log into my patreon when it prompted me to

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes