Redtail182

Mar 30, 2020
That's.... Not a good sign.
Wish I could give y'all the changelog tho but nobody over on the u18chan thread posted it and I don't have a Patreon :confused:

Link to the thread btw if somebody wants to check for themselves:

Ilaem

Dec 27, 2017
It's playable without VR, But it looks better in VR.
Maybe you meant "It's unplayable without VR"
Tried since you said it could be used without VR (and it works without a DX11 GPU as well)

Even the most basic actions are a battle against the game ...
we just miss it that above the partner comes the balloon (what the hell are you doing?)

But is there a way to make 2 characters work at the same time?

MrHandsfree

Aug 11, 2020
Looks like the crack doesn't work on the new 0.2.0.3 version, i keep getting a authentication error while the 0.2.0.1 version works, seems the dev made some changes

Veolaz

Jul 1, 2020

Here I cracked it. It seems they have only added a new pose for Atlas the horse.
Oh you still need to have an available Patreon account logged into your default browser for the inevitable authentication which I already managed to bypass.
Have fun :D

MrHandsfree

Aug 11, 2020
Mega
Here I cracked it. It seems they have only added a new pose for Atlas the horse.
Oh you still need to have an available Patreon account logged into your default browser for the inevitable authentication which I already managed to bypass.
Have fun :D
thanks breh! do you know if you can use this crack on future versions? if so, think you can make a package for others to use like they did with the previous one?

Veolaz

Jul 1, 2020
thanks breh! do you know if you can use this crack on future versions? if so, think you can make a package for others to use like they did with the previous one?
Yes I do know how to crack the game but I don't know how to make a package so sorry

Jonlissla

Jun 25, 2017
you can try this without VR, the controles are just jank
Oh I know the game already supports M&K, but I was remarking it would be fun to try it out in VR. Not that many games in this genre that allow interactions like this.

enzzin

Feb 16, 2019
For anyone wondering, here's the actual crack by l8rdude, which you can use with all versions of the game including future versions, afaik. Just unzip inside the game folder, and run LaunchGame.bat. I forgot what injectGame.bat did. I think you were supposed to use it incase the previous .bat failed, and you're supposed to use it while the game is open, but launchgame.bat should work just fine tbh, so no need for it.

Does the launchgame.bat method require an actual patreon account?
From now on, it does require you to sign up on a working patreon account, but it can be any verified account, no need to pledge any money, or anything.

Redtail182

Mar 30, 2020
Please info keyboard key in game Heat.
I assume you want to know what the controls are for the desktop version from your questionable grammar that I have no doubt that english isn't your first language...

I got what you need bro :)

Keyboard:

ESC - Open/Close Menu
TAB - Tongue
Q/E - Increase/Decrease Height
WASD - Move forward/left/down/right
T - Teleport

Mouse:

Left click - Interact
Right click - Look around

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes