Zelatoth

Apr 19, 2019
I got it working and update is fine but what this game really needs is voice acting. Not a lot just like 20 lines like "i'm about cum" "Your mouth/hand feels good" "Please don't stop" stuff like that

• Angry
Reactions: sexyb83

redtack2009

Jul 31, 2019
Any idea how to launch this in vr? the older one worked fine but this one launches in vr but then just appears on the desktop instead.

Fortunefavors

Aug 9, 2019
Any idea how to launch this in vr? the older one worked fine but this one launches in vr but then just appears on the desktop instead.
I'm not having this problem, but I didn't have to do anything special to get it working right. Try making sure your VR software is running before you open the game, maybe?

How to run the game besides authentication?
As stated on this very page - the auth isn't working right for whatever reason. It looks like it only checks to see if the patreon account is valid, not whether you're an active patreon. I created a brand new account, used it in Heat, and it let me in.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
ok so what exactly does this game have in terms of content?
i keep seeing updates but Not 1 god damn changelog or new image.

PS: is this VR only?

Apr 13, 2020
ok so what exactly does this game have in terms of content?
i keep seeing updates but Not 1 god damn changelog or new image.

PS: is this VR only?
3 characters, 2 male, 1 female. You can fuck them with toys, touch them, draw on them, play with dicks and titties, that sort of thing. It's fun to spend 20 minutes on. VR only.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes