• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

sikiji

Mar 7, 2019
Maybe I'm just a dingus, but I cant for the life of me figure out how to pose characters together. Is it just not possible in VR mode? I haven't tried flat mode before.

Aug 22, 2021
Maybe I'm just a dingus, but I cant for the life of me figure out how to pose characters together. Is it just not possible in VR mode? I haven't tried flat mode before.
You definitely can, they just both need to be loaded in their posable ... poses. What stage can you get to?

sikiji

Mar 7, 2019
You definitely can, they just both need to be loaded in their posable ... poses. What stage can you get to?
Not sure which ones are specifically posable. It wont let me put 2 characters on the same number and I cant move a whole character across the room, just move their limbs and joints (to a limit, it wont let you move them limb by limb, I tried). I've tried in multiple spots in the bedroom and the lockers, but no matter what I do I cant get 2 characters close to one another.

Reactions: M_e_*

Roshag

Jul 30, 2017
Not sure which ones are specifically posable. It wont let me put 2 characters on the same number and I cant move a whole character across the room, just move their limbs and joints (to a limit, it wont let you move them limb by limb, I tried). I've tried in multiple spots in the bedroom and the lockers, but no matter what I do I cant get 2 characters close to one another.
Pose 2 and BJ is always moveable, because they are "free" poses. Others are not "free". The only bypass I know is UnityExplorer - it can turn any pose into free. But it only works until restart or location change

nfrke

Jul 10, 2022
Is there another step or do I just use the patcher? After running the patcher with "run game when finished" selected it still wants me to verify the patreon, the game also crashes when I click "authenticate"

rungtate

Aug 20, 2021
Is there another step or do I just use the patcher? After running the patcher with "run game when finished" selected it still wants me to verify the patreon, the game also crashes when I click "authenticate"
You have to run it with the "Patch by Pattern" option selected. You will also need to restore the files that were overwritten when you attempted to patch it before if you didn't have that option selected as you would be patching a broken patch file otherwise.

Just fresh install it to wherever you want, place the patcher in the same folder as the Heat.exe file, and run it with the "Patch by Pattern" option selected. It should then allow you in when clicking authenticate in game.

1xz

Apr 3, 2018
created my first pose! NcMPAw1.jpg

To get it to work right, set to allow 2, set Marine to Pose 5, load custom pose for Atlas and set to always erect, grab Marine by her waist and slide her onto his member, then enable hip thrust and and enjoy the show. you can also slide under her and give her some service too if you get tired of watching.

Last edited:

1xz

Apr 3, 2018
I enjoyed making my first pose last night that I ended up making a lot more!

blow me.jpg
"Well? It's not gonna suck itself."
on barbell.jpg
"See something you like?"
showing off.jpg
"Check this out!" (She loves to show off her strength!)
face fuck.jpg
"Face up, head back. NOW!"
face fuck pov.jpg
"Good boy!"
hello there.jpg
"Hello there!"
(lift up her tail first before adding Atlas, set him to pose 5, keep erect, and grab him by the waist and guide him in)

Anyway I had a lot of fun making these and will make more.

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
You have to run it with the "Patch by Pattern" option selected. You will also need to restore the files that were overwritten when you attempted to patch it before if you didn't have that option selected as you would be patching a broken patch file otherwise.

Just fresh install it to wherever you want, place the patcher in the same folder as the Heat.exe file, and run it with the "Patch by Pattern" option selected. It should then allow you in when clicking authenticate in game.
Thank you!

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
I enjoyed making my first pose last night that I ended up making a lot more!

View attachment 1923364
"Well? It's not gonna suck itself."
View attachment 1923365
"See something you like?"
View attachment 1923366
"Check this out!" (She loves to show off her strength!)
View attachment 1923381
"Face up, head back. NOW!"
View attachment 1923382
"Good boy!"
View attachment 1923367
"Hello there!"
(lift up her tail first before adding Atlas, set him to pose 5, keep erect, and grab him by the waist and guide him in)

Anyway I had a lot of fun making these and will make more.
How do you load?
I set to pose 2, and go to Atlas and there's no poses listed under his name. I click to add one, and lick the "load" button...but nothing happens

EDIT: figured it out.
Add pose
Change the pose file name to be the new file that shows up (eg. Atlas0.pose) then click load.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes