• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
How do you load?
I set to pose 2, and go to Atlas and there's no poses listed under his name. I click to add one, and lick the "load" button...but nothing happens

EDIT: figured it out.
Add pose
Change the pose file name to be the new file that shows up (eg. Atlas0.pose) then click load.

Does anybody have a list of the key commands? I don't see a controls with keybindings area so would be nice to know what all the controls are.

Roshag

Jul 30, 2017
Does anybody have a list of the key commands? I don't see a controls with keybindings area so would be nice to know what all the controls are.
I - all erect. C - all climax. L - switch from 2D to VR, won't switch back

rockthe

Jun 10, 2022
created my first pose! View attachment 1922419

To get it to work right, set to allow 2, set Marine to Pose 5, load custom pose for Atlas and set to always erect, grab Marine by her waist and slide her onto his member, then enable hip thrust and and enjoy the show. you can also slide under her and give her some service too if you get tired of watching.
wait how to enable hip thrust?

Exanimalus

Dec 8, 2017
For anyone wondering what all the controls are about in 2D mode - Here is the list of all the controls:

ESC: Close/move menu
WASD: Move
P/L: Switch between VR mode and 2D mode
Q/E or Ctrl/Space: Move up and Down
TAB: Open Radial Menu
N: Extend tongue/kiss
M whilst holding toy: Shoot
Click: Grab something when the cursor lights up green
R/F and Z/X: Rotate item in hand
Mouse Wheel: Move object away or towards the camera
Mouse: Rub something when the hand moves in Debug Keys:
I: Make character erect
C: Make character climax

rungtate

Aug 20, 2021
does anyone know how to connect (the handy) to heat i'm trying to use (intiface) but i can't
To my knowledge there is no outside programs needed for it to connect to the game. I believe it is bluetooth enabled so it might not work if you don't have that on your machine in the first place. It was just a matter of having the device on either when starting the game or while the game was running and it should auto-detect it. If it doesn't then it might not be supported by the program that Heat uses for those.

There should be a compatibility list for toys somewhere around here either in the changelog for the update that added the function or posted by someone else.

Reactions: Jonlissla
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes