• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

rungtate

Aug 20, 2021
game crashes when i press authenticate. i tried patching normally and by pattern, restoring from backup and both auth. methods.
Make sure you are using the current graphical patcher and not the old command prompt type. Check the main post for the newer patcher and use it. Only use the 'patch by pattern' option on a fresh install of the game. If you are trying both then you have probably bricked your files and made them unusable at all. Place the patcher in the same folder as a fresh install of the game with the Heat.exe file and run it from in there. It should replace a file with the cracked version that will allow you to bypass the authentication screen by simply clicking to authenticate.

I had the issue before where the command prompt patcher wouldn't work for me on some of the newer builds. After looking around and getting the graphical newer version of the patcher does work now.

Reactions: Jonlissla

CoomerMan111

Jun 26, 2022
Can you make the girls auto move their hips when you have a dick attached to the waist tracking? And how do you enable the kiss while in vr?

Nixdaproto

Jul 25, 2019
Make sure you are using the current graphical patcher and not the old command prompt type. Check the main post for the newer patcher and use it. Only use the 'patch by pattern' option on a fresh install of the game. If you are trying both then you have probably bricked your files and made them unusable at all. Place the patcher in the same folder as a fresh install of the game with the Heat.exe file and run it from in there. It should replace a file with the cracked version that will allow you to bypass the authentication screen by simply clicking to authenticate.

I had the issue before where the command prompt patcher wouldn't work for me on some of the newer builds. After looking around and getting the graphical newer version of the patcher does work now.
I do this, yet continue to crash. Any other ideas?
EDIT: patch by pattern ended up working! Thanks.

Last edited:

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
How do you Authenticate without it crashing after the patching?
EDIT Got it working. Just use the alternate option.

Last edited:

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
For anyone wondering what all the controls are about in 2D mode - Here is the list of all the controls:

ESC: Close/move menu
WASD: Move
P/L: Switch between VR mode and 2D mode
Q/E or Ctrl/Space: Move up and Down
TAB: Open Radial Menu
N: Extend tongue/kiss
M whilst holding toy: Shoot
Click: Grab something when the cursor lights up green
R/F and Z/X: Rotate item in hand
Mouse Wheel: Move object away or towards the camera
Mouse: Rub something when the hand moves in Debug Keys:
I: Make character erect
C: Make character climax
How do you teleport in 2D mode? I seem to be stuck on the floor when micro. Is there also a way to noclip as micro?

Okami83

May 23, 2019
Hyped as well for the new release. I tried to go to Patreon to support the maker but Paypal won't load. I have been refreshing and trying etc. for an hour now but nothing seems to work...

Okami83

May 23, 2019
It worked for me yesterday. I gotta say - the 0.4.0 is really a cool lil upgrade. Especially the fact that you can put characters under the shower and get to see the wet shine etc. Really cool. The dev team really know what they're doing :D

Reactions: Lolwut365

haunt3r

Mar 24, 2020
It worked for me yesterday. I gotta say - the 0.4.0 is really a cool lil upgrade. Especially the fact that you can put characters under the shower and get to see the wet shine etc. Really cool. The dev team really know what they're doing :D
Where did you happen to get the download from?

bearmeat82

Dec 14, 2021
You have the 0.4.0 version? Where you downloaded it? Can you share it?

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes