• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Robin28

Jan 14, 2022
Every time I replace the 0.3.9.2 gameassembly.dll with the 0.4.0.1 it refuses to run afterwards. Is there a way around this?
Do you have the game version 0.4.0.1 downloaded?
You need the new game files since the gameassembly.dll doesnt contain any game data.

DifoDrafox

Jul 4, 2020
The patcher no longer works in version 0.4.0.1, needs to be updated.
Actually it works.

Firstly replace GameAssembly.dll, and then patch.

Here's the GameAssembly.dll for 0.4.0.1
So, as I have promised, here is a new version of patcher

-

Just added some ui features, so it wouldn't be so confusing

P.s.
Just recompiled patcher, now it should work without extern libraries (also, virustotal is now clean)

P.p.s
Bruh, just discovered, that my previous patcher is being used by every fucking site with this game :)
(Some even copied the whole original post (Hello to you Mickey @disqus_sJL9tHpAdM) (but really, you suck at being a mod), or claimed to have their own “cracking group” xD (lol, they have deleted it))

[12/22/2021]
Just updated patcher (fixed some bugs and added patched file history, so pattern mode wouldn't damage dlls)

[12/25/2021]
Yet another update (fixed a bug with saving the file hash)

[12/26/2021]
Fixed some typos and wrong error message

If you have any problems with dlls, read this

Okami83

May 23, 2019
I'm sorry everybody I was in VR land for days jk...
I see somebody already uploaded it and also posted the changelogs. I should've done that I apologize but I won't just upload some stuff. ( I can't ). Normally I do download certain things but my motto is always - try or test when there aren't demo's and if you like it buy it.

Anyway enough about that...

I personally do not have problems moving characters around and pose them. Also there's a save pose option as well so that's perfect.
The game is getting cooler and cooler.

But I really just wanted to at least support the maker this one time and maybe I will do so more and more in the future when money lets me. However I can't support any game maker with 17,50 euro's (that's without taxes) PER month...

A while back there was a vr game called : Adult VR Game Room game on Itch.io and didn't even play that but looked fun in the trailers. So decided to buy it - the special promotion was - buy this game for a discounted price and have life long updates. I'd rather just do that. Now I just have to wait on updates...Problem with that game is that the trailers are from a newer build that hasn't been released for over 40 days now... So waiting is taking a long time and updates don't come as frequently.

Sorry for blabbering...

Edit: Also... About HEAT - I do get disturbed the TAILS that you can't really just move them out of the way... You can but just not as far away as I want. And making the boobs bigger i.e. with the lactation option (you can choose the milk option on or off or just that the boobs grow) or just use the normal boob slider to get bigger boobs - they are not... REAL... it's really fake inflated. They get rounder and bigger but more like pancakes... If that makes any sense.
These things annoy me and would love to see that fixed.

Apr 19, 2018
How can I do this? (dll)
All you need is, A: Extract the 4.0.1 game installation to wherever you want it. (Make sure it's in a folder so it's all contained.)
B: Extract the DLL from it's zip file into the same folder, And let it replace the one from the game installation zip. And there, the game should run. (Surprisingly i didn't need to use the patcher at all for it the function, tho your mileage might differ from mine in that regards.)

Frogspaghetti

Sep 14, 2019
Yeah replacing the 3.9.0 gameassembly with the 4.0.1 gameassembly and patching doesn't work for me. The Patcher keeps saying that the Gameassembly.dll has been changed too much.

Frogspaghetti

Sep 14, 2019
All you need is, A: Extract the 4.0.1 game installation to wherever you want it. (Make sure it's in a folder so it's all contained.)
B: Extract the DLL from it's zip file into the same folder, And let it replace the one from the game installation zip. And there, the game should run. (Surprisingly i didn't need to use the patcher at all for it the function, tho your mileage might differ from mine in that regards.)
Forget my previous post, followed this one and it works.

Galyss

Apr 12, 2021
Works like a charm, thanks a lot y'all !

Here's the GameAssembly.dll for 0.4.0.1

So, as I have promised, here is a new version of patcher

-

Just added some ui features, so it wouldn't be so confusing

P.s.
Just recompiled patcher, now it should work without extern libraries (also, virustotal is now clean)

P.p.s
Bruh, just discovered, that my previous patcher is being used by every fucking site with this game :)
(Some even copied the whole original post (Hello to you Mickey @disqus_sJL9tHpAdM) (but really, you suck at being a mod), or claimed to have their own “cracking group” xD (lol, they have deleted it))

[12/22/2021]
Just updated patcher (fixed some bugs and added patched file history, so pattern mode wouldn't damage dlls)

[12/25/2021]
Yet another update (fixed a bug with saving the file hash)

[12/26/2021]
Fixed some typos and wrong error message

If you have any problems with dlls, read this

Zone_Purifier

Apr 20, 2018
Magnet+Torrent for HEAT ver.0.4.0.1. Includes the game files, replacement GameAssembly, and patcher in one package. Let me know if it doesn't work. Please remember to seed.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:62e8a0c25cc320ebe1d7e60a4afbd9d9af2dfe3c&xt=urn:btmh:12204c1d0bad78c1f2929240e94b8942cfd22b5f55425df9a312a4b0a6ef43f396fb&dn=HEAT%200.4.0.1&tr=https%3a%2f%2ftracker.lilithraws.cf%3a443%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.sakurato.xyz%3a23333%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fforever-tracker.zooki.xyz%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopentracker.i2p.rocks%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fopentracker.i2p.rocks%3a6969%2fannounce

Last edited:

tester72

Nov 8, 2019
Unsure as I haven't really played this game properly, plus I can agree that it is quite limiting, but that's probably because it's not a very old game either, and hasn't been around long enough to be completely developed, plus it's... kinda meant for VR, which I personally, like a fair amount of others, don't have... But uh, I do hope they expand upon the possibilities within this game soon, and maybe also make it more accessible for those without vr... and maybe also make it not try to immediately boot up steam vr if there isn't any headset or controllers connected. But then again, such is just my thought mostly.
I get that its still early but the things i complain about are atleast in my opinion are basic stuff.

The free pose (2) setting is already here, all it does is to remove the hard anchoring of the char to be moveable around. A char doesnt need to be nailed into its position so why it is that way?

Why are toys limited to poses? All the poses dictate are how the char exist not how a toy can enter. If there wouldnt be a possible entry because the asshole is covered then the option would just mangle it which would sign the player that they need to realign stuff for it to work.

If you apply the free pose setting to everything you can also put all chars in all possible poses but they would clip into each other so you would only need to drag them apart.

My logic is that if i can somehow mimic one of the current poses then there shouldnt be a limit on the initial pose to begin with.

Reactions: Timtee Dah Floof
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes