1xz

Apr 3, 2018
Can someone link me to the discord server? I want some custom poses.
unfortunately the pose thread in the discord is quite barren and I'm the only one that really posts in it and I also post all my poses here anyway. you can look through my posts to find them. I'll be posting a large pack of poses I've been working on here soon enough, although its mostly Marina as she makes my brain melt.

NowInDaZone

Sep 23, 2022
unfortunately the pose thread in the discord is quite barren and I'm the only one that really posts in it and I also post all my poses here anyway. you can look through my posts to find them. I'll be posting a large pack of poses I've been working on here soon enough, although its mostly Marina as she makes my brain melt.
Based Marina enjoyer. Happy to see poses from her.

RenaDyne

Jul 14, 2017
Is there any way to modify the models, say, to put a penis on the other girls, or is that not something we can do yet?

kartof4o

Aug 24, 2020
Changelog 0.4.3.2

New Garret pull-up pose in Gym!
Fix character -> player penetrations
Improve playerbody calibration further
Fix errors when Atlas penetrated player
Move playerbody options to their own section
Fix 'T-rex arms' when moving locations
Player can now cum with the trigger
Move bathroom spawn a bit
Fix characters looking at player pp
Fix lag when going micro
Fix flying into the air when micro
Various other micro fixes and improvements
Fixed highlighting objects when hovering with hand
Fix hand collision when grabbing character's upper back
Fix player pp grab
Fix duo character possession
Fix painting on Emmy's pp

h0lym0ly

Mar 3, 2019
I sometimes have to make sure to close everything before I run it on the Quest 2.

1. Start Quest 2 and get it booted.
2. Close Virtual Desktop streamer.
3. Close all steam applications.
4. Load Virtual Desktop Streamer.
5. Go one Quest 2 and connect to PC.
6. Run Steam VR.
7. Open Heat using the desktop interface on Quest 2/Steam VR.
8. Click on the game outside of the Desktop interface.

Everything after the restarting the programs was obvious, I'm sure, but put it there anyway. I've had the same thing you're describing happen and a fresh boot of everything in the right order usually works. For me it seems to be an issue with Steam VR not loading correctly.
what even is virtual desktop streamer

kartof4o

Aug 24, 2020
Im gonna show what i did then.
I know its a little long, but you dont need to modify gameassebly with this method
-
The game uses AES (encryption) to encrypt a date as a string using your Computer Unique ID. It then stores that
encrypted string in your registry.

-
First you need to find your UID (device unique ID) that the game assigns you.
Note: Its unique to every computer
Here's a Powershell script I made that easily finds that for you:

-
Run the powershell script by rightclicking-->Run With Powershell
A blue window will pop up and it will hopefully have a string in it.
-
Now Idk what your UID is since its unique to all computers, but
it has to have 32 characters for the AES key to work. mine had
40 so I deleted the 8 last characters.
Example: this has 40 characters. delete the last 8 characters (not the firsts):
a4bcf73dfb58438b954941399b2df3sa3etdsag2 <--UID
a4bcf73dfb58438b954941399b2df3sa <--"Secret Key"
-
Now go to this website:

Make sure you got the settings right:
-
AES Encryption:
Key size: 256 Bits
Cipher mode: ECB
Leave the initialization vector empty
And paste your 32 Character key in the
secret key Box.

And the text (or date) to be encrypted is "9999-01-01" Format has to be YYYY-MM-DD
The game checks for a date and if the date encrypted in your
registry is earlier than the build version it asks for Auth
So putting this date will make you able to play every version until year 9999 (should be enough lol)

Then press encrypt
View attachment 2080809
View attachment 2080827
So using the example key it gives us this:
sJUWWjilFUNpxci+aOxU8Q==

All you need to do now is place this in your registry, Easiest way is with a registry script.
Go here
Make sure you got the same settings.
ASCII Character encoding
Output delimiter "Comma"
Paste the string into the top box
Press the green Convert Button
View attachment 2080868
Paste the code bellow into an empty text document,

Code:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Heat\Heat]
"AuthToken_h1061026678"=hex:00
"HWID"=hex:(bytes goes here)
Then copy the bytes by pressing the yellow copy button on the ASCII to Hex site and put them in the
script.

View attachment 2080882

Save as a .reg file. then double click on it. its gonna give you a warning, click yes.

You are done. now try running an uncracked version and click the authentification button like usual and it should let
you in.
Is this method no longer viable? I had to download the new gameassembly file, otherwise it prompted for auth.

Reactions: Jexar

Dark_Messiah

Apr 19, 2017
question will the fullbody thing be released for non vr too? i mean you can crouch and stuff, shouldnt be hard to line things up. also when will they improve the posing controls? it so unintuitive...

sussybaklava

Jul 9, 2021
Is the radial menu actually implemented in 0.4.3.2? I'm running an OG vive and clicking up on the right trackpad with a toy in hand does nothing. Same thing if I pick up a toy in 2D and press tab.

e: I'm an idiot, you need to have a character spawned for the radial menu to pop up at all.

e2: Is there a way to turn fullbody off by default? Every time I start the game in VR, it defaults to fullbody, and it leaves a ghost dick that cums every time I use the grip button on my controller.

Last edited:

Random_BlackWolf

Mar 23, 2020
Recently I started working on my poses.
My goal is to do something that would fit the name of a love relationship. I have a few in production but I decided that it would be nice to share what I did at the very beginning of this and maybe someone will give me some advice on how to better position the limbs or the muzzle. All in all, any other advice is significant!

(Toilet poses are a bonus, as is the train one, I just really had to share them too.)
Hope you will like them!

angstrom

Jan 23, 2020
Recently I started working on my poses.
My goal is to do something that would fit the name of a love relationship. I have a few in production but I decided that it would be nice to share what I did at the very beginning of this and maybe someone will give me some advice on how to better position the limbs or the muzzle. All in all, any other advice is significant!

(Toilet poses are a bonus, as is the train one, I just really had to share them too.)
Hope you will like them!
These are amazing, especially #2
Question though, I can't seem to figure out how to spawn more than one character in the toilet scene, the "allow multiple" switch seems to be missing

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes