Zering

Jul 5, 2021
Last time I had an issue with DPC watchdog violation, it ended up being that my computer was on its way to the grave. How old is your PC? Is Windows up to date?
Excuse me. I discovered a problem that was in the dynamic characteristics of the configuration to optimize the consumption of PC resources. The solution was simply to transfer the processor and video card to the persistent mode of operation.
And I'm sorry if something is not clear or I said some nonsense.

Reactions: _SP_

1xz

Apr 3, 2018
For some reason, Riley on Pose 5 with Hera doesn't work for me? How do I fix this?
You may need to manhandle him or keep pressing the "keep erect" option until he finds his target. that was on of the first poses i made on an older version so it may be a little iffy sometimes.

berial22

Aug 3, 2022
Looks on page 135, I posted a link with the last version and is already cracked.
I didn't realize it right away, thank you. Version 4.2.2 was listed in the title and on the first page, so I thought the new one hadn't been published yet.

T501

May 14, 2019
You may need to manhandle him or keep pressing the "keep erect" option until he finds his target. that was on of the first poses i made on an older version so it may be a little iffy sometimes.
oh fuck i realized i only thought of what i wanted to write but didn't put it to words? i mean when the custom pose is loaded riley just disappears? the pose 6 one with hera works fine.

1xz

Apr 3, 2018
oh fuck i realized i only thought of what i wanted to write but didn't put it to words? i mean when the custom pose is loaded riley just disappears? the pose 6 one with hera works fine.
you need to make sure you are in the correct location. pretty sure that one works with the gym.

ritob

Oct 19, 2019
I downloaded the 0.4.3.2 version and replaced the GameAssembly.dll but it won't start. Am I missing something?

Espinox

May 23, 2022
So, how do I play in VR? I tried running SteamVR along with it as that is what the game supports for VR, SteamVR chooses to not recognize the game in question, Heat, and on my Quest 2 it doesn't pull the game up like it would for most games like normal and usual. I really don't know what I am doing wrong.

P.S. ; I'm using the cracked version uploaded from here. If someone needed to know, though.

Last edited:

sou9378

Nov 17, 2019
I had just bought the quest 2 to try this game in vr. I had managed to launch the game via steamVR, but I was not able to click the authenticate button for some reason. Anyone mind helping me out?

NowInDaZone

Sep 23, 2022
I had just bought the quest 2 to try this game in vr. I had managed to launch the game via steamVR, but I was not able to click the authenticate button for some reason. Anyone mind helping me out?
hmm did you try the alternate port? If not then there is probably something wrong with the crack or you installed game assembly wrong. There are a bunch of crack methods but it already comes pre cracked so that's probably not the issue.

_SP_

Jan 17, 2021
I think maybe it's because you're not running SteamVR through OculusHome (If you're using Oculus Air/Link)
It's possible that Steam does not perceive properly the controllers and headset if you start the SteamVr directly.
In this case it automatically uses a projecting view in vr
000.jpg

Try like this:
Add the Heat to the playlist (From 1-5)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then set the Heat game to appear in the VR list ("right mouse click" to steps 6 and left click to steps 7)
And then choose to include Heat to the VR library. (Steps 8)
Then start the OculusHome (It is important that the Steam program is running
BUT don't run VR, just be logged into steam)
Then connect to the pc with headset by Air/Link and run the SteamVR from the Apps list.:
Once SteamVR Home has loaded you can choose the Heat from the library

If you did everything right then this sight welcomes you!

• Red Heart
Reactions: keitaka
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes