Nov 14, 2021
Crack 0.4.4.0

Its different a little now. Drag the file to this folder:
(Main Folder) > Heat_Data > Managed
And replace "Assembly-CSharp.dll"

Announcing mod support then hiding your code seems kinda counter-intuitive to me

So is making 60 grand per month from patreon and still doubling down on the DRM
Dev spent 80$ on a obfuscator i cracked while jerking off. He spent 8x more than I would pay. THATS counter-intuitive.

greydiant

Jul 11, 2022
so does modding have a central hub or something i could download from or do i have to seek files out on my own (like with poses)

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Crack 0.4.4.0

Dev spent 80$ on a obfuscator i cracked while jerking off. He spent 8x more than I would pay. THATS counter-intuitive.
Supreme being right here

Reactions: he_found_you

1xz

Apr 3, 2018
anyone figure out how to package character texture mods correctly? the tutorial is not really flushed out and im not quite sure what i'm doing wrong

Jun 6, 2022
Crack 0.4.4.0

o7

anyone figure out how to package character texture mods correctly? the tutorial is not really flushed out and im not quite sure what i'm doing wrong
the modding tutorial is really poorly made, ill check in the discord server to see what people have figured out, if anything ill just ask the dev

Winehouse86

Nov 14, 2019
not really the same kind of thing, asked for help, sure, nothing wrong with that in and of itself;

asked how to put gas in a car, how to turn on a light, how to start a basic washing machine?

no, never asked for those, they are pretty much self explanatory with the use of about .5-5 seconds of thought and basic high school level critical thinking skills.

if someone can't figure that level of thing out then they are one of three things: lazy, stupid, or willfully ignorant (or i suppose 4, a combo of all three).

all of which frankly should not be on a computer nor on the internet (not that this will ever change unfortunately)

and before you go saying that it's "technical" knowledge, how to unzip a file and overwrite a file are LITERALLY two of the things they they teach you in middle school since something like 25+ years ago (depending on area somewhat), so no, in this day and age, that isn't technical knowledge that is basic COMMON knowledge.
blah blah blah......

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
As someone's share poses, I think if is possible they can share modding stuff too. :3
I'm gonna give modding a try but I can tell I'm going to hate this trial and error shit on top of the drm bullshit they clearly plan on doing to piss off literally everyone. The kit is also kinda SERIOUSLY not matching the game models or their UV for some retard reason even though anyone who really wants to can pull the real ones out of the game. I can tell they have no fucking clue how much that pisses off creators who would support a game with mods.

If anyone is going to seriously attempt to mod, don't even bother using their models for the uv portions because it's all fucked up completely. They did not test this.

Last edited:
Reactions: kittenpause

tremm92

Apr 20, 2018
has anyone had issues with controller movement on Quest 2 - I move the controllers but they are stuck in game near my waist

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes