sarcasin

Jul 16, 2019
I wonder, has anyone figured out how to change the genital size? and will it be possible with the modding support?

LulaBR

Jul 18, 2019
What would excite me if this mod tool can edit avatars/character editor. That way we wouldn't be so dependent on OC furrys created by the DEV of the game (although that way he earns more money with Patreon lol -stonks). This mod tool is hard make it lol...

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2022
What would excite me if this mod tool can edit avatars/character editor. That way we wouldn't be so dependent on OC furrys created by the DEV of the game (although that way he earns more money with Patreon lol -stonks). This mod tool is hard make it lol...
The dev mentioned that in the future mod support will be greatly expanded as it is pretty lackluster atm

neontiger

Aug 6, 2020
There is no ''game files'' folder or any file named ''GameAssembly'' or even any files (besides 2 assembly-csharp files) that return results when seearching the extracted folder for ''assembly''. How do I crack the game?

• Angry
Reactions: Veolaz and XephosDB

Cr4zy_

Aug 26, 2018
Crack 0.4.4.0

Its different a little now. Drag the file to this folder:
(Main Folder) > Heat_Data > Managed
And replace "Assembly-CSharp.dll"

Dev spent 80$ on a obfuscator i cracked while jerking off. He spent 8x more than I would pay. THATS counter-intuitive.
Epic

Beh213

Sep 7, 2021
Crack 0.4.4.0

Dev spent 80$ on a obfuscator i cracked while jerking off. He spent 8x more than I would pay. THATS counter-intuitive.
Based.

Jun 6, 2022
The game has updated to 0.4.4.1

Taking a look at the game files, curiously its not obfuscated this time. I wonder why thats the case.

Crack 0.4.4.0

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- Game
- Mod Tools

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
I may be just daft, but.
If i turn off the full body controls, the hands refuse to grasp anything.
since Fullbody control is default and I do not find it sexually appealing to be a skittering cumgoblin (or having to wear disproprotionate amount of gear in real life to squeeze a single virtual boob.) I would like to know if there is a bypass or fix for this problem.

Anyone?

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I may be just daft, but.
since Fullbody control is default and I do not find it sexually appealing to be a skittering cumgoblin (or having to wear disproprotionate amount of gear in real life to squeeze a single virtual boob.) I would like to know if there is a bypass or fix for this problem.

Anyone?
check hand strength

Veolaz

Jul 1, 2020
Hello Edef , can you create more female character, i fell in love is cat, cow, Tamamo-no-mae if you know what it is, one character can be curvy or milf.
Hi, they have a link for suggestions to the game, just simply go to the website they built for it and sign up, then you can have your suggestions sent out :)
And here's their website below :D

Last edited by a moderator:

newcarter

Sep 8, 2017
I may be just daft, but.

Anyone?
try the older version before the full body update it has all the same thing besides the wolf knot part lol

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes