Aug 1, 2017
When I enter the game with the vr goggles my hands are stuck on the headset, I can't extend my arms, my hands are right under my eyes.

rzw81

Oct 30, 2021
What I miss in this game is also the non-vr option to have a body, I don't know why this game doesn't have it. I see so many games out there with the same theme style and being VR and Non-VR supported, and it still has the player body.
I agree, IntimateVR had it and it was perfect. I hope they add it eventually.

nech

Jan 29, 2018
what fucking middle school did you go to chief?
one in a town of not even 20k people and more woods and state owned forest/wetlands than houses or actual resident owned properties or land plots.

I literally grew up on a farm my entire pre-adult life.

unless it was a piss poor inner city school that had upwards of several thousand students on a budget for not even 1k students, that was pretty much a common part of the curriculum of basic computer skills which generally consisted of making a document, how to print said document, how to type, how to send an email, how to open web pages, how to search on the internet, how to save, find and open files, how to save to external devices (like the old zip drives, 5.25" and 3.5" floppy disks, cd-roms), how to play a video, etc.

on that note though, even the closest inner city "academy" to the area, which even today is held a pretty shitty not give a fuck school system, was at least attempting to "teach" computer skills as early as 2005.

that's largely been the case since the late 1990s forward to varying degrees across the united states, it started with things like the old alphasmart word processor keyboards and progressed from there pretty steadily; there were certainly particularly shitty schools that taught only the bare minimum to just push kids out into high school or the world but that has always been a thing and it probably always will be to one degree or another because there are and always will be plenty of people who just don't give a shit about it.

Reactions: fururba and p4p

jimmych0nga

May 7, 2020
Checked, moving the slider does nothing.
The problem lays in the fact that both triggers react to the menu (as in selecting the slider and moving it for example)
but won't close the hands (the grasping motion) in game.

That one works as intended, and so does every other version before that.
issue might stem from some weird issues with steam config for bindings. I have a steam profile I can't be signed in as when playing because I cant use my hands in game. no solution I've found yet lol.

jimmych0nga

May 7, 2020
been looking for something like this, mind if i ask how to install it exactly?
Context for how to install and crack is present in all the links on the first page, if you're having trouble reading and comprehending that then I suppose say so after this lol.

[edit] As another pointed out, I misunderstood what you were having trouble installing and see you meant the delimiter mod. the installation instructions are below a couple posts, wonderfully done by the mod author. And testing it... it works! but it makes my game chug on ultra...

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes