kep31

Sep 11, 2020
*character limit remover mod*
Amazing mod, Thank you! ..i have spitroasted a foxboy with it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unfortunatelly the poses wouldnt save. Dont know why.

This game really has potential. Exactly what i liked in Yiffalicious, but now with fully VR compatible interface and multi character movement support. Now i just need expressions editor and some finer controls for movement and i can unleash my full (semi-)animating power.

jimmych0nga

May 7, 2020
it is really funny how the guy asked how to install that mod, and you told him to look for the crack and installation on the first page and then were a dick and critiqued his reading comprehension while you very clearly lack any trace of it. "lol".
ooh, my B. Misconstrued but not intending any snark "lol". I'm wondering how to install mods as well honestly, checking thread for context :[

ok, so THAT's what the "how to install bepinEX comment was. I'll edit the original reply with the info, for u as well perhaps, if you need it.

Ok all set, check the initial reply, and here's a pic to show I got it working :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Emperror of man
Jun 25, 2021
Unfortunatelly the poses wouldnt save. Dont know why.
the mod has some massive limitations and bugs , i fixed some , created some more, fixed them ....

i totaly forgot "fixing" saving and loading poses, as i see its quite a big thing atm (was gone for a while)

EDIT: if u are on the 0.4.4.1 build, just create the "Poses" folder,
everything works fine on my end with no changes to the save/load stuff

radial menu is broken too atm when more then 3 characters are active (i gotta fix that as well :HideThePain:)

Last edited:
Reactions: kep31 and Chaiba
Sep 30, 2017
download and extract it into the heat folder like shown in the picture below
View attachment 2197244

start the game once for bepinex to create its folder structure and configs, check for the "LogOutput.log" inside of BepInEx,
if its there u did everything correctly.

then download the dll and extract it into the BepInEx "plugins" folder
View attachment 2197247

done

just start heat and the mod should be loaded
I feel dense lmao
So I got it set up with the dll file in the plugins folder, but when I load up the program it weirds out by only letting me have one character out(even tho iv turned on allow 2 characters switch)
I'm not home ATM and I'm shooting this from my phone, but when I get home I can post my LogOutput file if it helps

Jun 25, 2021
I feel dense lmao
So I got it set up with the dll file in the plugins folder, but when I load up the program it weirds out by only letting me have one character out(even tho iv turned on allow 2 characters switch)
I'm not home ATM and I'm shooting this from my phone, but when I get home I can post my LogOutput file if it helps
in the performance options is a new slider called "Character limit", the switch on the main page does not work when the mod is installed and i migth even remove it

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes