Jun 25, 2021
How on earth do I install it? BepinEX 6 doesn't seem to run.
download and extract it into the heat folder like shown in the picture below

(DO NOT PRESS "EXTRACT INTO "BepInEx_UnityMono_x64_6.0.0-pre.1" OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT,
"EXTRACT HERE" IS THE CORRECT OPTION
)
heat bepinex.PNG

start the game once for bepinex to create its folder structure and configs, check for the "LogOutput.log" inside of BepInEx,
if its there u did everything correctly.

then download the dll and extract it into the BepInEx "plugins" folder
plugins.PNG

done

just start heat and the mod should be loaded

Last edited:

hkaa

Dec 21, 2018
download and extract it into the heat folder like shown in the picture below
View attachment 2197244

start the game once for bepinex to create its folder structure and configs, check for the "LogOutput.log" inside of BepInEx,
if its there u did everything correctly.

then download the zip and extract it into the BepInEx "plugins" folder
View attachment 2197247

done

just start heat and the mod should be loaded
Did exactly like you said and it didn't work, weirdly enough it did with the download you specified. (No clue why.)

Anyway, thank you for that. Also, if your fine with it, could you have a go at the max toy size? Tried messing with cheat engine but the value can't be changed.

rungtate

Aug 20, 2021
The max toy size can be altered in the normal game without a mod (at least in VR mode). Choose the toy you want larger (or smaller I guess...) and hold it with one hand, with the opposite hand open the menu and go to the player scaling section and make yourself bigger. After scaling yourself to a larger size you can let go of the toy and return to normal size to see that the toy scaled with you and remains like that after you let go of it and return to your normal size.

Just note that if you make it too big the characters simply can't use it in any meaningful way. Although a slight way around this is to either push it in with your face in VR mode as it has a collision box or hold and position it with one hand and move your character with the VR controllers forward/backward to force it in like that. Clipping and glitchyness can and will occur depending on character and the size you make the toy when forcing it in. If the size you have it at allows it to be used without forcing it then you should be ok to use it normally and even with the auto functions. Auto functions don't work right if the toy is too big though as it just pokes and prods but never actually goes in normally.

A helpful note is that the floating toys setting makes this a lot easier to work with. :3

chopara

Nov 26, 2022
Can anyone give me a link to 0.4.4.1, i have the crack for it but I don't have the game and I can't find it anywhere

kartof4o

Aug 24, 2020
Reactions: chopara and Chaiba
Jun 25, 2021
Did exactly like you said and it didn't work, weirdly enough it did with the download you specified. (No clue why.)

Anyway, thank you for that. Also, if your fine with it, could you have a go at the max toy size? Tried messing with cheat engine but the value can't be changed.
there is a 32bit and a 64bit version, u prob got the 32bit version (most unity games are 32bit ones ig) and it wont work with that

Jun 6, 2022
The max toy size can be altered in the normal game without a mod (at least in VR mode). Choose the toy you want larger (or smaller I guess...) and hold it with one hand, with the opposite hand open the menu and go to the player scaling section and make yourself bigger. After scaling yourself to a larger size you can let go of the toy and return to normal size to see that the toy scaled with you and remains like that after you let go of it and return to your normal size.

Just note that if you make it too big the characters simply can't use it in any meaningful way. Although a slight way around this is to either push it in with your face in VR mode as it has a collision box or hold and position it with one hand and move your character with the VR controllers forward/backward to force it in like that. Clipping and glitchyness can and will occur depending on character and the size you make the toy when forcing it in. If the size you have it at allows it to be used without forcing it then you should be ok to use it normally and even with the auto functions. Auto functions don't work right if the toy is too big though as it just pokes and prods but never actually goes in normally.

A helpful note is that the floating toys setting makes this a lot easier to work with. :3
I did this but grabbed one of the characters by the arm instead and the game bugged out, like im talking the models looking like the eldritch beings you would make on gmod using the inflator tool when you're bored on a tuseday evening, only for the game to crash shortly after. Ive been trying to reproduce this and ive had no luck. If anyone can get this to happen do tell.

WesleyC

Jul 11, 2018
Context for how to install and crack is present in all the links on the first page, if you're having trouble reading and comprehending that then I suppose say so after this lol.
it is really funny how the guy asked how to install that mod, and you told him to look for the crack and installation on the first page and then were a dick and critiqued his reading comprehension while you very clearly lack any trace of it. "lol".

Jun 6, 2022
Edit: fixed links

Game has updated to 0.4.4.2

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Later today ill be uploading all the mods that have been posted in the discord server so far

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes