camper674

Jan 30, 2018
check hand strength
Checked, moving the slider does nothing.
The problem lays in the fact that both triggers react to the menu (as in selecting the slider and moving it for example)
but won't close the hands (the grasping motion) in game.

try the older version before the full body update it has all the same thing besides the wolf knot part lol
That one works as intended, and so does every other version before that.

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
I take everything back, the 441 version is better than all the previous ones
It is hilarious without all the trackers present. Never have I ever thought I would replay the Spaceballs scene with my head facing the wrong way and staring at my butt. But once the waist tracker connects,I most often than not end up with tracking failing to acknowledge the position of everything else. Which either ends up with me being an eldritch monster, facing backwards or re-doing the scary movie self blowjob scene.

Man, this thing is singlehandedly making me buy all the remaining trackers that I need for the sheer shits and giggles of it.

someonesomewhere2

Game Developer
May 31, 2022
Oh, crap. I decided to check the version I provided and broke everything

Phew, fixed it. Okay. Delete all folders except Heat_Data and Poses. Download and put contents of the archive into game's folder. Download and put 'plugins' folder into game/BepInEx. This should work
This was back in September 2022, but I wanted to jump in and share that I had issues with the latest version of the game (0.4.4.1). What worked for me was to download the mono version of the package and plugin.

I also followed for setting them up. You just put the contents of the BepInEx folder into the game folder, run the game once so that the package generates the correct configuration files and folders, and then add the Unity Explorer plugin.

, I noticed it said
Installing BepInEx
Currently, BepInEx can be installed manually.

BepInEx has separate binaries for different game engines. Refer to separate installation guides for the specific engine your game is using:

• Unity games using mono runtime: these games usually have a folder named Managed somewhere in their install
  • Unity games using Il2Cppruntime: these games usually have a folder named il2cpp_data somewhere in their install
And the game files had a folder called "MonoBleedingEdge," which had a subdirectory called "mono," so I gave it a shot. The original guide that Roshag posted was not working for the latest build, so I had to dig a little. I have no idea what the difference is between the two releases, so if someone wants to let me know or tell me I am wrong, by all means, do.

someonesomewhere2

Game Developer
May 31, 2022
I take everything back, the 441 version is better than all the previous ones
It is hilarious without all the trackers present. Never have I ever thought I would replay the Spaceballs scene with my head facing the wrong way and staring at my butt. But once the waist tracker connects,I most often than not end up with tracking failing to acknowledge the position of everything else. Which either ends up with me being an eldritch monster, facing backwards or re-doing the scary movie self blowjob scene.

Man, this thing is singlehandedly making me buy all the remaining trackers that I need for the sheer shits and giggles of it.
The additional rotation axis alone was the difference between giving up on making custom poses and spending all night making thirty or forty custom poses.

SRP17

Nov 20, 2022
I may be just daft, but.
If i turn off the full body controls, the hands refuse to grasp anything.
since Fullbody control is default and I do not find it sexually appealing to be a skittering cumgoblin (or having to wear disproprotionate amount of gear in real life to squeeze a single virtual boob.) I would like to know if there is a bypass or fix for this problem.

Anyone?
I've got this bug too. You just need to restart the room (re-select it in the menu and it will reload) this fixed it for me.

Reactions: eightdragon

LulaBR

Jul 18, 2019
What I miss in this game is also the non-vr option to have a body, I don't know why this game doesn't have it. I see so many games out there with the same theme style and being VR and Non-VR supported, and it still has the player body.

• Sad
Reactions: monkisuma
Nov 14, 2021
This was back in September 2022, but I wanted to jump in and share that I had issues with the latest version of the game (0.4.4.1). What worked for me was to download the mono version of the package and plugin.

I also followed for setting them up. You just put the contents of the BepInEx folder into the game folder, run the game once so that the package generates the correct configuration files and folders, and then add the Unity Explorer plugin.

, I noticed it said

And the game files had a folder called "MonoBleedingEdge," which had a subdirectory called "mono," so I gave it a shot. The original guide that Roshag posted was not working for the latest build, so I had to dig a little. I have no idea what the difference is between the two releases, so if someone wants to let me know or tell me I am wrong, by all means, do.
These are 2 different scripting backends of Unity. IL2CPP is AOT and mono is JIT compilation. and if you want to different them its simple. if your game has a "GameAssembly.dll" theres a good chance its IL2CPP compiled.

Reactions: someonesomewhere2

soap__box

Mar 21, 2021
for some reason my height isnt ajusting properly and when i try to calibrate it does nothing so im comically tall

greydiant

Jul 11, 2022
What I miss in this game is also the non-vr option to have a body, I don't know why this game doesn't have it. I see so many games out there with the same theme style and being VR and Non-VR supported, and it still has the player body.
maybe there's just a coding issue or something the devs haven't found/fixed yet

Roshag

Jul 30, 2017

, I noticed it said

The difference is that previous builds used IL2CPP, now it uses Mono. They are two different "compilers", so there BepInEx and UnityExplorer have different compiled versions for both of them. A simpliest explanation on main difference betwee Mono and IL2CPP - Mono has AssemblyCSharp.dll as well as many other dlls in Data/Managed, IL2CPP has one large dll in game's core folder that includes other dlls.
Also Mono's dlls are usually easier to mess with

Reactions: someonesomewhere2

someonesomewhere2

Game Developer
May 31, 2022
The difference is that previous builds used IL2CPP, now it uses Mono. They are two different "compilers", so there BepInEx and UnityExplorer have different compiled versions for both of them. A simpliest explanation on main difference betwee Mono and IL2CPP - Mono has AssemblyCSharp.dll as well as many other dlls in Data/Managed, IL2CPP has one large dll in game's core folder that includes other dlls.
Also Mono's dlls are usually easier to mess with
Got you; thanks for breaking that down. Messing with unity stuff is still new to me so I appreciate it. Thanks again! Also thanks to cumatractor414 for offering their explanation as well!

Reactions: rwatcher
Nov 14, 2021
Is there still a cracked file needed? If so, can someone post it? I loved this game.
Latest version:

Crack 0.4.4.1

(Main Folder) > Heat_Data > Managed
Replace "Assembly-CSharp.dll"

They removed obfuscation and IL2CPP. So you can edit code quite easily with any .NET editor. (What you should be able to do when ANNOUNCING MODDING SUPPORT)

Reactions: Chaiba

cocklee

Apr 1, 2020
Used the modding "tools" to jank together a retexture of Marina's dick based on the gloryhole lizard. The old one was too cartoony, and I figure since she's a shark, she should have something moist and scaly.

Before:

dick_before.jpg

After:
dick_after.jpg

Closeup:
closeup_sauna.jpg

The textures are too big to post here and my account doesn't have enough posts for links yet, but hey, here's proof that this kinda thing is doable.

bjoe41082

Jul 7, 2021
Crack 0.4.4.0

Its different a little now. Drag the file to this folder:
(Main Folder) > Heat_Data > Managed
And replace "Assembly-CSharp.dll"

Dev spent 80$ on a obfuscator i cracked while jerking off. He spent 8x more than I would pay. THATS counter-intuitive.
Legend.

JeffMcFuck

Jul 6, 2018
anyone knoes how to set this to work in VR with a Quest 2?
I can get Wildlife to work with VR, but I can't figure out this one

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes