eightdragon

Oct 16, 2022
(mod from the discord, not made by me)

Plastic fox skin

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't get this skin or the orca skin to work properly, any mention of this on the discord server?
You're supposed to extract it to the Mods folder inside of the root folder, right? Is there anything else I need to do?

LucyTheBird

Oct 12, 2021
This may be a dumb question but how do you play custom poses? I put them in the pose folder but am unsure what else to do since that didnt work

Dwer1323123

Feb 14, 2021
People, can anyone help?How to download and use custom poses in the game, in which folder to download them and which tabs to open in the game itself?And also with skins?

RenaDyne

Jul 14, 2017
I can't get this skin or the orca skin to work properly, any mention of this on the discord server?
You're supposed to extract it to the Mods folder inside of the root folder, right? Is there anything else I need to do?
Make sure to extra the folder to the mods folder, but keep in mind the Orca skin ONLY works with no-cock, otherwise she only gets the hair change.

eightdragon

Oct 16, 2022
Make sure to extra the folder to the mods folder, but keep in mind the Orca skin ONLY works with no-cock, otherwise she only gets the hair change.
Ah, that makes sense, thanks. I still don't get why the other one doesn't work, but I'll figure it out.

By the way, is anyone getting a glitch where, after switching off fullbody mode and reloading the scene, pressing the trigger makes all toys cum and spaz out?
0.4.4.1 doesn't seem to have the same issue... Kinda sad when the test build is more stable than the milestone :/

Last edited:

Chaiba

May 1, 2018
People, can anyone help?How to download and use custom poses in the game, in which folder to download them and which tabs to open in the game itself?And also with skins?
You should have a poses folder in your heat installation folder. The poses folder contains one folder for each character in the game. Just extract the pose files in the correct folder. For example, if you download poses for character X, make sure to put the files for those poses in that characters folder. (heat/poses/charactername)

When you are in the game, select the character and set it to pose 2. Then look for the custom poses in the menu under ... custom poses. You should see the files there, click load and it should load the pose.

Keep in mind that the custom poses window shows all the pose files for the selected character. So if a pose only makes your character disappear it is eighter a broken pose or a pose for another location.

Skins are mods, i have not tried to mod the game yet so i am affraid i can't help with that but the forum (last couple of pages) probably have enough info on how to install those mods.

Hope this helps.

WesleyC

Jul 11, 2018
ooh, my B. Misconstrued but not intending any snark "lol". I'm wondering how to install mods as well honestly, checking thread for context :[

ok, so THAT's what the "how to install bepinEX comment was. I'll edit the original reply with the info, for u as well perhaps, if you need it.

Ok all set, check the initial reply, and here's a pic to show I got it working :)
No worries. Just found the situation funny.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes