Lt.Loner

Jul 5, 2021
Can anyone help me out with a issue I'm having? I downloaded the latest version of Heat alongside the crack posted by cumatractor414 and I'm getting a bug to where on VR I get a black screen but on Heat it's a frozen screen, I'm using SteamVR alongside with a Rift S, any help is appreciated.

Random_BlackWolf

Mar 23, 2020
Is there any equivalent site to mod.io or nexus mods where we could upload custom poses and mods?
Well, not yet, but...
There are a few people who are posting here. You can find them using "search in this thread". Just type something about poses or models. The only place I know is official discord.

EchoeHD

Aug 10, 2018
I´d really like to see a smaller more petite female canine or feline, maybe in the future people will be able to give us more chars with mods. Once the modding is a bit more implemented.

Reactions: monkisuma

Dwer1323123

Feb 14, 2021
You should have a poses folder in your heat installation folder. The poses folder contains one folder for each character in the game. Just extract the pose files in the correct folder. For example, if you download poses for character X, make sure to put the files for those poses in that characters folder. (heat/poses/charactername)

When you are in the game, select the character and set it to pose 2. Then look for the custom poses in the menu under ... custom poses. You should see the files there, click load and it should load the pose.

Keep in mind that the custom poses window shows all the pose files for the selected character. So if a pose only makes your character disappear it is eighter a broken pose or a pose for another location.

Skins are mods, i have not tried to mod the game yet so i am affraid i can't help with that but the forum (last couple of pages) probably have enough info on how to install those mods.

Hope this helps.
Thanks, I'll try, then I'll unsubscribe

Dwer1323123

Feb 14, 2021
You should have a poses folder in your heat installation folder. The poses folder contains one folder for each character in the game. Just extract the pose files in the correct folder. For example, if you download poses for character X, make sure to put the files for those poses in that characters folder. (heat/poses/charactername)

When you are in the game, select the character and set it to pose 2. Then look for the custom poses in the menu under ... custom poses. You should see the files there, click load and it should load the pose.

Keep in mind that the custom poses window shows all the pose files for the selected character. So if a pose only makes your character disappear it is eighter a broken pose or a pose for another location.

Skins are mods, i have not tried to mod the game yet so i am affraid i can't help with that but the forum (last couple of pages) probably have enough info on how to install those mods.

Hope this helps.
Listen, do you have a discord or some kind of connection that you would help me with this or show me the screen, otherwise I can't figure it out?

Aug 22, 2021
Listen, do you have a discord or some kind of connection that you would help me with this or show me the screen, otherwise I can't figure it out?
Those instructions are about as clear as it gets. Get the files from a post on here and put them where they told you to. Try giving it a bit longer than 9 minutes of effort before asking for dm's.

Reactions: LeonardPetula
Jun 6, 2022
(mod not by me, from game discord)
This one is useful for modding, Transform Finder

Guy that posted it said:
"The engineer in me got 110% carried away while working on a different project so I ended up making a tool for locating a transform location in the game world for modding purposes. For example, if you wanted to spawn in an object at a specific location in the room at the start of the game, you could find said transform with this. I do not recommend using this device as a dildo but to each their own... "

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jun 6, 2022
(not by me, from game discord)

Red Rocket Ship

Guy that posted it said:
"Red Rocket Ship complete with laser targeting system, launching and sound effects (sound warning). It's difficult to actually launch it into an orifice unless you are very close up but its still hilarious. Touch the back side of the rocket and let it go to fire!"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Runario
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes