Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
Is there a keybind (or mod that adds one) to let you rub anything you move your mouse over? I don't like the current system of "non-vr users get to rub what we say they can rub"
Or a way to "lock" certain actions/keys would be nice too (HJ, for one), or added/have extra hands while were at it ("turn" the extras on/off), tho i feel like these things would be too much of a hassle to mod, just for it to get wiped by the next patch. Guy pumps these updates/patches pretty quick too...

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
And to this day, i still couldnt tell if the spanking system works :ROFLMAO:

I guess this feature works best with VR support, but man i wish it works to some degree for non-VR users. Atm its just real funky dealing with whips and trying to slap something with the mosue lol

WesleyC

Jul 11, 2018

FATA27

Oct 29, 2017
I´d really like to see a smaller more petite female canine or feline, maybe in the future people will be able to give us more chars with mods. Once the modding is a bit more implemented.
It's kind of sad that IntiMate is way more feature complete than Heat in that regard.

Reactions: SRP17

_SP_

Jan 17, 2021
How?! :ROFLMAO:
Truly magical, the music suits it perfectly
Originally i wanted to made a custom posture in the bathroom and the vr body limits the use of the hands so i switched to the old...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(I don't remember if I had anything in my hand)
But noticed that the ejaculation button activated all the dildos o_O as if i had them all in my hands.
From then on, this bug was active on every room :LOL:

kep31

Sep 11, 2020
Anyone got any IRL toys working with this game? I'm seriously considering purchasing some, but i wonder how that would work.

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
download and extract it into the heat folder like shown in the picture below
View attachment 2197244

start the game once for bepinex to create its folder structure and configs, check for the "LogOutput.log" inside of BepInEx,
if its there u did everything correctly.

then download the dll and extract it into the BepInEx "plugins" folder
View attachment 2197247

done

just start heat and the mod should be loaded

I was trying to do the same, but I didn't understand anything

arrrrnon

Mar 16, 2021
Is there a mod that turns off collision / tails / blowjob snapping yet?

Creating custom poses is quite entertaining... but depending on the positions you're trying, the tails either start flailing around and glitching like mad, the characters suddenly start trying to suck a cock that's 4 feet away and turn into giraffes, or the player hand gets stuck in the npc models or unable to reach the very small movable joints.

I vastly prefer the look, characters, and potential interactions of Heat, but Intimate's posing tools are much smoother to use.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Is there a mod that turns off collision / tails / blowjob snapping yet?

Creating custom poses is quite entertaining... but depending on the positions you're trying, the tails either start flailing around and glitching like mad, the characters suddenly start trying to suck a cock that's 4 feet away and turn into giraffes, or the player hand gets stuck in the npc models or unable to reach the very small movable joints.

I vastly prefer the look, characters, and potential interactions of Heat, but Intimate's posing tools are much smoother to use.
tails are especially messed up on some characters in the sauna. I just don't get it.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes