Mork_kai

Mar 24, 2022
can someone explain like im a potato on how to get passed the patreon thing please
Literally 4 minutes ago, hun

To all those wondering how to authenticate, there's a pre-cracked version posted here already. Scan it with any malware detection if you so please.
Found here:

And to those wondering "Where is the masturbation?"
Here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Psaik4

Jul 26, 2022
Can someone tell me how to install mods and in which versions they work? Sorry for this stupid question, but I need to know how

Reactions: CeeZy
Apr 10, 2022
Has anyone tried the Unity Explorer thing? it doesn't show menu anymore.

code is not obfuscated or encrypted
just look at the decompiled code via dnspy if u're interested in the code
Apologizes, I'm not a game coder, so I wouldn't know where to begin when it is about in game code ^^;

However, I managed to multiplicate the characters and I can place several horses in a train to have fun together, it began to lag badly when I had 10 chars on scene and their bodily fluids, but oh well.

I haven't seen how would you be able import a toy into the game, been messing around but without luck., any hint, please?

Last edited:
Reactions: Raccoon321

coolcats28

Aug 28, 2020
btw like how do you do the mod and how to do the custom pose in the game like making your own pose? Don't know why there aren't any video to show how to do it. Also, where do I place the mod file after downloading it like I'm so damn confuse.

Mork_kai

Mar 24, 2022
can you send a download of the pre cracked game? it never works for me no matter what I do
Wondering how many more times I'm gonna have to forward the same post
It's there, first quote is a pre-cracked posted by Bearmeat82, he's always on top of the game with this sorta thing

I'd also recommend you read the spoilered text

To all those wondering how to authenticate, there's a pre-cracked version posted here already. Scan it with any malware detection if you so please.
Found here:

And to those wondering "Where is the masturbation?"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raccoon321

Aug 13, 2021
Has anyone tried the Unity Explorer thing? it doesn't show menu anymore.

Apologizes, I'm not a game coder, so I wouldn't know where to begin when it is about in game code ^^;

However, I managed to multiplicate the characters and I can place several horses in a train to have fun together, it began to lag badly when I had 10 chars on scene and their bodily fluids, but oh well.

I haven't seen how would you be able import a toy into the game, been messing around but without luck., any hint, please?

The unity explorer doesn't work for me either, I tried to install it and it doesn't work :(

Reactions: Not-a-Username

adeeba2

Oct 21, 2019
The unity explorer doesn't work for me either, I tried to install it and it doesn't work :(
download this:
and this:
1.drop files from the first zip to the game folder with exe.
2. run the game once and drop the files from second zip to BepInEx folder.
it should look like this "heat\BepInEx\plugins\sinai-dev-UnityExplorer\ < .dll files should be in that folder

• Thinking Face
Apr 10, 2022
download this:
and this:
1.drop files from the first zip to the game folder with exe.
2. run the game once and drop the files from second zip to BepInEx folder.
it should look like this "heat\BepInEx\plugins\sinai-dev-UnityExplorer\ < .dll files should be in that folder
I already did it all, but no menu or explorer would show up at all, is it perhaps a 4.5.0 release issue, maybe?

Apr 10, 2022
You drag these 2 in your "Mods" folder, it should work. you should have it spawned on the bed when u open the game
I mean on my test, I did a regular box object, a 3D model in Blender, then a similar object in a new project on Unity HUB app-thingie. But I can't find how to export the files in order to create actual readable HeatVR objects.

I notice in examples like the bread one cited before, it has a specific group of files and folders (*.manifest and others inside), I can't seem to replicate with my own creations. All I was able from Unity is to export into *.unitypackage or something. Then from Blender it only exports in *.obj, *.stl, etc etc, but not a group of files and folders I can add into Heat MOD folder.

I accidentally ended creating an executable game from Unity HUB, that is an object sitting in a void scene. xD
But what I actually intended to do is nowhere near close. ;_;

Nov 14, 2021
I mean on my test, I did a regular box object, a 3D model in Blender, then a similar object in a new project on Unity HUB app-thingie. But I can't find how to export the files in order to create actual readable HeatVR objects.

I notice in examples like the bread one cited before, it has a specific group of files and folders (*.manifest and others inside), I can't seem to replicate with my own creations. All I was able from Unity is to export into *.unitypackage or something. Then from Blender it only exports in *.obj, *.stl, etc etc, but not a group of files and folders I can add into Heat MOD folder.

I accidentally ended creating an executable game from Unity HUB, that is an object sitting in a void scene. xD
But what I actually intended to do is nowhere near close. ;_;
Oh your trying to export, You need to export it using the export tool that comes with the package.
You then get another window where you need to put the mod name and where to export it. other
parameters are optional. It also helps if you have even a tiny little bit of knowledge and familiarity with the Unity
Engine Editor

1671223450980.png 1671224283956.png

• Wow
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes