zoleth

Jun 9, 2019
Anyone got any IRL toys working with this game? I'm seriously considering purchasing some, but i wonder how that would work.
Yeah, I use a few Lovense toys with the game. Pretty easy: just activate the Lovenese app on the PC, and load the game. They toys have a bluetooth usb that they connect to the PC via (I believe you have to use the one that Lovense sells, at least for their toys).

I haven't tried with the new Levense support they just added, but it worked okay before. Didn't quite sync with the game all the time, but still worked. Looking forward to it working better now, once I have a chance to test them out.

Fra_

Dec 22, 2021
In this update there is already the PlayerBody for desktop players or still only for VR? :c

Playfulpetfox

Feb 3, 2018
1671002796292.png

Just sharing this here for any interested in downloading the 4.5 versions and up. This was found by Bitdefender, and looked like it was from some buttplug file. Do with this what you will.

1671002906790.png

Malcovich

Dec 19, 2017
1. I hear you can mod this game, how so and what can be modded?
2. Will this turn my computer into a sun?
1. looks like mods are made for each version, and i did not see any for 4.5 yet (saw some for 4.2 but if the crack didn't work i did not want to waste my time).
2. i have an older comp and it runs fine.

Mork_kai

Mar 24, 2022
To all those wondering how to authenticate, there's a pre-cracked version posted here already. Scan it with any malware detection if you so please.
Found here:
Here last version 0.4.5.0
Pixeldrain

No auth.
Just unpack and run.

And to those wondering "Where is the masturbation?"
It should be pose 9 on character select screen. only 3 characters has them, Aurora Garret and Hera

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

meowmers

Apr 3, 2021
I have a Lovense Max and it works OK. More depth/speed = more vibration.

It isn't that good though, essentially a fleshlight with vibration.
use the lovense dongle and app.They finally stepped up their support more functions work in game now. Intiface/buttplug might see more updates now since the new version though. Maybe full support is coming soon, I don't know about investing in the propitiatory dongle.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes