Apr 10, 2022
Oh your trying to export, You need to export it using the export tool that comes with the package.
You then get another window where you need to put the mod name and where to export it. other
parameters are optional. It also helps if you have even a tiny little bit of knowledge and familiarity with the Unity
Engine Editor

View attachment 2240543 View attachment 2240571
Hey there, it's me again, apologize in advance from my constant annoyance ^^;
But...

1671406570545.png

Literally, it's just a single simple cube and it won't, I could find the Mod Exporter tool on the web, and ... well, it doesn't like me. :(

Honestly, I'm new into this, but I know basics of 3Ds Max and stuff like that, kind of learning blender, and I can't tell more or less what the tools are for, given the name of each, but this goes beyond my comprehension on why a simple thing doesn't seem to work as expected. Any extra hint please? I´m slightly lost and Google can't find me the right answer either. :((

Nov 14, 2021
Hey there, it's me again, apologize in advance from my constant annoyance ^^;
But...

View attachment 2246312

Literally, it's just a single simple cube and it won't, I could find the Mod Exporter tool on the web, and ... well, it doesn't like me. :(

Honestly, I'm new into this, but I know basics of 3Ds Max and stuff like that, kind of learning blender, and I can't tell more or less what the tools are for, given the name of each, but this goes beyond my comprehension on why a simple thing doesn't seem to work as expected. Any extra hint please? I´m slightly lost and Google can't find me the right answer either. :((
First you should verify your project to see if its setup correctly
1671426787907.png
Then, idk if you saw the example dildo, but you have to use it as a template since it already has all the scripts attached to it. So you would go, in the project window, to Assets>_YourMod>Dildo (red arrow) and double click on the prefab (blue Arrow)
1671425999328.png

If you can see this, you should try exporting then, and see if the default dildo works first. I can tell you how to replace the mesh after.

• Wow
Reactions: Not-a-Username

AllHailKingWolf

Feb 4, 2022
Mega
this is the best i can do:(
That MEGA link that you posted isn't for the recent version of Heat. It is for a very old Heat 0.3.5.3 Milestone Hotfix version. Why is it taking so long to post a link of the newest 0.4.5.2 version of Heat? Did they change the way their secure authentication works again? If so that's understandable, i just want to know what is going on at this point.

• Angry
Reactions: Smirenka

naedsala

Feb 8, 2019
That MEGA link that you posted isn't for the recent version of Heat. It is for a very old Heat 0.3.5.3 Milestone Hotfix version. Why is it taking so long to post a link of the newest 0.4.5.2 version of Heat? Did they change the way their secure authentication works again? If so that's understandable, i just want to know what is going on at this point.
Hasn't even been a week since 0.4.5.2 came out, mate. It's the holidays, people are travelling or are otherwise occupied.

Random_BlackWolf

Mar 23, 2020
I understand that but it doesn't take that long to post a MEGA link dude . . . just saying. But I'll wait, maybe someone will surprise us with a Christmas gift of Heat 0.4.5.2 if we are good little boys and girls.
Yeah, would be nice, but we'll probably wait until the new year. Someone still has to crack it.

Oct 7, 2022
Suddenly, handjob thrusting animations don't work in 0.4.5.0. Is it okay? I hope it will be fixed in 0.4.5.2.

Last edited:

gorbmaxing

Aug 29, 2021
my trigger buttons (2 per controller) on quest2 do not move the fingers around in this game, but it works perfectly fine when in full-body mode. they also work in steamVR menus. they worked in previous versions... how do I fix?

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes