Apr 10, 2022
First you should verify your project to see if its setup correctly
View attachment 2246832
Then, idk if you saw the example dildo, but you have to use it as a template since it already has all the scripts attached to it. So you would go, in the project window, to Assets>_YourMod>Dildo (red arrow) and double click on the prefab (blue Arrow)
View attachment 2246825

If you can see this, you should try exporting then, and see if the default dildo works first. I can tell you how to replace the mesh after.
Hey there.

I did as instructed, in order:

1671697322196.png

However, scene is clean, not even bread appears.

1671697673054.png

When my Mod is removed the bread appears again. XD...

Reactions: Theophany and _SP_
Nov 14, 2021
Hey there.

I did as instructed, in order:

View attachment 2254417

However, scene is clean, not even bread appears.

View attachment 2254431

When my Mod is removed the bread appears again. XD...
The game only allows 1 mod to function at a time in my testing, so thats why bread doesnt appear.
You should try restarting the unity editor, and export the mod with another name. for some reason i had that bug too but doing these 2 steps fixed it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Not-a-Username

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Heat-EDEF-0.4.5.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

• Love
Apr 10, 2022
The game only allows 1 mod to function at a time in my testing, so thats why bread doesnt appear.
You should try restarting the unity editor, and export the mod with another name. for some reason i had that bug too but doing these 2 steps fixed it.
Ooooh, koay, I shall try that once I get back to my personal comp after work. Thanks.

Btw, I couldn't find any document about more info about it, like count limits and such. Perhaps do you know if there are limits for size, textures and polygon count in it?

Oct 7, 2022
Heat-EDEF-0.4.5.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !
Can't download it. No any seeder is here. I wonder if anybody can help with that.

Last edited:
Reactions: johnvakarian
Nov 14, 2021
Ooooh, koay, I shall try that once I get back to my personal comp after work. Thanks.

Btw, I couldn't find any document about more info about it, like count limits and such. Perhaps do you know if there are limits for size, textures and polygon count in it?
Dont think theres any limit, and theres a manual, but it doesnt really go in depth

• Red Heart
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes